So, I'm dying...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In my opinion, Gallows Humor is the highest form of humor. It's a fine line to walk, but when it works, it lifts up the people who need it most.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
In my opinion, Gallows Humor is the highest form of humor. It's a fine line to walk, but when it works, it lifts up the people who need it most.
The best joke I've ever heard at a funeral was for the father of a friend of mine and whose brother is gay. The gay brother said "At least Dad didn't go into a coma, then we would have had both a fruit and a vegetable in the family." It was so horrible and inappropriate and I think I have never laughed harder.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I am Mrs. Gravy - real first name is Tracy. I am hesitant to reply, but feel compelled to do so. Thank you to the moderators who are allowing this since I am Gravy by Proxy...

I sit here sobbing, and laughing and yelling. My dog thinks I am crazy, but he's accustomed to that.

My phone rings and I just can't make myself answer it. I can key and text but talking is next to impossible.

I read your sweet words of condolence and remarks about my darling and it makes me so happy to know that other people appreciated him.

I also want to add a bit of morbid humor hoping, feeling, that you guys (Brian/Gravy told me there are no women on the internet.......sorry there is one now) would find it a little funny and not judge me too harshly for it. To address the question of whether or not he is "a black guy"...he may very well be one now as his body is being cremated.

In all seriousness and sincerity, though. Thank you, thank you for caring about another person in this world. He was a damn fine man and I don't know what I am going to do without him.
You could always post on Rerolled, that's what all the cool people do.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Make it a single malt...the night we met, he had the group of us (after we closed the bar) back to his place. He offered me a drink and among the choices - he had single malt scotch. It surprised the hell out of me - a poor college student with single malt scotch. I was easily impressed, what can I say.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
RIP Gravy.. you're going to be missed by many.

To Mrs. Gravy - sorry if I missed this, but why did he choose the name "Gravy"?

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Make it a single malt...the night we met, he had the group of us (after we closed the bar) back to his place. He offered me a drink and among the choices - he had single malt scotch. It surprised the hell out of me - a poor college student with single malt scotch. I was easily impressed, what can I say.
My pleasure. Balvenie DoubleWood it is.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Im late, as usual. Rest easy Big Gravy, going to miss you. Ms. Gravy, thank you for letting us know, it means a lot. Im getting emotional over some internet asshole dieing but we're family here. Hope the Chiefs win it all.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I never get this completely right even though he's told me many times (sometimes I don't listen very well). It was from a former place of employment and they had some type of sales competition and his team name was GravyMix. He liked it so he just kept the Gravy part...sometimes he would call me Biscuit doe. Always fond of the pun.

• 1Solidarity

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
I never get this completely right even though he's told me many times (sometimes I don't listen very well). It was from a former place of employment and they had some type of sales competition and his team name was GravyMix. He liked it so he just kept the Gravy part...sometimes he would call me Biscuit doe. Always fond of the pun.
Going forward, what are the odds of you sticking around shooting the shit with us? I think that would be pretty cool.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
This week has been absolute shit for death! Screw being sick I want Bowie, Hans and Gravy back.

Rest in peace Gravy we will miss you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wow...This is shocking even if it was expected.

Mrs. Gravy/Tracy, Your husband was awesome and I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tracy I know it's not likely but should you ever need something you have hundreds of friends here at Rerolled.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Going forward, what are the odds of you sticking around shooting the shit with us? I think that would be pretty cool.
I am uncertain. His loss is fresh and I need to be connected to him as much as possible; this may be one of the places I do that for a while so I may actually register under my own name - Mrs. Gravy of course.
Are you certain people with ovaries are allowed? Also, it is my understanding that I have shoes older than many of you; could the community tolerate the wisdom, and on the opposite side of that coin, inanity of a person with several decades under her belt?

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am uncertain. His loss is fresh and I need to be connected to him as much as possible; this may be one of the places I do that for a while so I may actually register under my own name - Mrs. Gravy of course.
Are you certain people with ovaries are allowed? Also, it is my understanding that I have shoes older than many of you; could the community tolerate the wisdom, and on the opposite side of that coin, inanity of a person with several decades under her belt?
I'm probably as old as you, and even though most people here hate me, they're nice. Stick around. Even though you have ovaries. It's allowed. But watch out for Soygen. That guy is unhinged.