So, I'm dying...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gravy was one of the few people on this forum who posted frequently while also never getting caught up in the sometimes malicious style of discourse this forum is known for. He was never vindictive or rude and always seemed completely sincere. He was crude at times, and god bless him for that, but never rude. I'm not a very sentimental person but this is upsetting.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rest well Gravy. Easily one of the most likable members here. You will be missed.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rest in Peace Gravy. My condolences for your loss Tracy. Your husband will be missed here.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I told my girlfriend I would like to just be thrown in a hole so I could go back to the Earth. She informed me that was not legal. So I told her I want a viking funeral or burial at sea but I won't blame her if she puts me somewhere close to her.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if you did a burial at sea and ended up next to Osama bin Laden?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I've been re-reading through this thread, in light of what happened last night. I definitely got choked up a few times. Fucking Gravy. I still didn't know you, but I greatly enjoyed your presence in this thread. Tracy, good luck with everything. And thank you for keeping us updated on what happened.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What if you did a burial at sea and ended up next to Osama bin Laden?
tAAUYem.gif

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I will soon be posting under my Mrs. Gravy name as I have registered and await the key to unlock the gates.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Excellent, I don't think I have fucked up my registration, but it is quite possible I have. Will have to remember how to edit my AV; it's been a while since I have been in a Forum and I haven't slept well for the past 10 years so my nodes might not be primed enough to accomplish it but we shall see. I have no issues seeking assistance from the mods for this. I am keenly aware of my technological deficiencies and know how to ask for help if I need it.

I did just saunter through the NFL thread, wow, gonna have to wear my kevlar big girl pants for that place. "Alleged fallen..." what an ass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I did just saunter through the NFL thread, wow, gonna have to wear my kevlar big girl pants for that place. "Alleged fallen..." what an ass.
You'll learn to hate the Pats fans like the rest of us.