So tell me about Utah...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Utah has some of the most natural beauty you'll find in the States. But it's a pretty shitty state.

Take the other half of your story to the Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread. That thread's been boring lately.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Utah has some of the most natural beauty you'll find in the States. But it's a pretty shitty state.

Take the other half of your story to the Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread. That thread's been boring lately.
Meh,...

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
The east half is where the mountains and national parks are and it is quite lovely. The west half is where they store nuclear waste.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_38190.jpg

Carry on
wink.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
East of Salt Lake City is awesome gorgeous mountains and/or awesome gorgeous desert rock formations and such. West of Salt Lake is a trackless wasteland similar to the whole state of Nevada. It is most definitely a lot more geographically interesting than Illinois. I remember being pretty surprised the first time I flew into Chicago that the roads even out in the country make a perfect checkerboard because there is absolutely no geographical features that interfere with building a road wherever you want.

People in SLC are very nice and white and friendly and have their shit together for the most part, but there is a lot of weird political stuff because of the Mormons, and a lot of hangups about alcohol. You have to "join a private club" to drink in a restaurant or a bar, which usually just means signing a book and paying a dollar or something, and if you order a cocktail they may or may not put alcohol in it if you don't specifically say you want it.

If the mormonism doesn't bother you though, there's definitely worse places to live.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
The private club requirement was eliminated a few years ago. Very wide open roads and a lot of parking anywhere outside the city. Grid system for roads make finding most addresses easy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just stay out of Provo and any other place in Utah County in terms of crazy Mormons. The issue with that though is they secured some pretty beautiful areas by setteling there.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i never understood nerds and forming relationships online with women, are you that socially awkward you cant meet women face to face?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The mormons I met in Utah were super friendly and nice and not really bothersome at all.

also you can't shoot seagulls with guns apparently and they are fucking all over the place.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
soygen why so rustled? did i hit the nail on the head?

i know interacting with girls is tough and stuff but youll get the hang of it champ.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, you pegged me. I'm a socially awkward nerd.

Now shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add about Utah.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I plan to go back to Utah, actually. I spent a lot of time hiking in Canyon lands and Arches state (national?) parks. Absolutely gorgeous. I would, however, recommend against going in August.

Canyonlands:

Arches:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, you pegged me. I'm a socially awkward nerd.

Now shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add about Utah.
first step is admittance, now if you would like some advice on speaking to women face to face inbox me ok pal, will get that little dick of yours wet in no time.

must have struck a nerve everyone else was able to ignore it
smile.png
nerd.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
first step is admittance, now if you would like some advice on speaking to women face to face inbox me ok pal, will get that little dick of yours wet in no time.

smile.png
nerd.
b6ecK6J.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

smile.png
nerd.