Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Manchester City is fucking retarded - Fire a guy who wins the BPL to replace him with a guy who blew $200m at Real only to come 2nd? Ya, makes sense. Pelligrini is a great manager, but he isn't going to do any better than Mancini. What a classless, piece of shit club.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think it's somewhat similar to when a new GM is hired at a football team, most want their own coach. Same situation here where ManC hired two ex-Barca people to run the shop and they want their own guy. Aside from winning the league, not getting out of the group stages two years in a row with the team they had is pretty fucking bad and they had way too many listless performances this year with the FA cup final just being the final nail in the coffin.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I don't really have a problem with the sacking itself..could have been handled better admittedly but Man City woefully underperformed this season

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Berguiristain will get them on the right track; he made Barca what they are. Expecting City to be the dominant force in the league for the next few years at least from now on. Next season :

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fire a guy who wins the BPL to replace him with a guy who blew $200m at Real only to come 2nd?
They finished second with a record points total, beaten by the Pep team at its peak and Ronaldo was out for 2 months injured if I remember correctly.

Mancini apparently had lost the dressing room and when that happens it's bound to be goodbye

Rumours of a ?28m pay off, dunno how they expect to be ffp compliant with expenditure like that

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If 28m is the payout, that is a cherry deal for Mancini. No more stress, don't have to answer to anyone, etc. City have the players to be one of the great teams in world football, but they are still short in some areas. I struggle to see them winning the league next season - if Chelski do in fact hire Mourinho this summer, things are looking pretty rosy for them. Will be an interesting summer at every big club, with ins and outs.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wigan finally falls out after years of great escapes. We know Roberto Martinez isn't going to stay to try to bring them back up so figure he's going to Everton now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Plenty of teams I'd rather see go down before Wigan - but their defending has been an absolute joke. Playing in Europa next season while trying to get back into the BPL will be interesting... I imagine several of their players will be taking off asap. Cazorla w/ 4 assists today. Great 1st season for the little man - shame he didn't make team of the year (with 12 & 13 I believe). Ball is back in your court, Spurs. Final day is going to be pretty wild.

bayr_sl

shitlord
City does nothing under Mancini but stagnate. He pissed off every player over the last 2 years, and proven he's tactically inept, I don't see why you owe him any loyalty for winning the league on goal difference and failing abysmally in europe after spending ?200m. Getting rid of Mancini is the best thing City could have done

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Such a shame Lampard hasnt scored yet. Two trademark shots already and no goal.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Classic Benfica - Chelsea game, Benfica plays better and Chelsea wins.
This is the kind of stuff that makes football great, sucks that Benfica is on the other side.
Better luck next year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Chelsea does this shit all the time - plays like dick, and somehow wins. Benfica have only themselves to blame though... should have been at LEAST 2-0 up at half.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
John Terry is just a hilarious troll right? No-one would be as shamelessly attention stealing from the actual players on the pitch as him right? Every other non-combatent is in a suit and trollface strips off to his kit haha

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That J. Terry stunt is fucking classic, wish someone would have been there to bite him in the arm....

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fernando Torres might be having the least impressive 25 goal season of all time.
Said when Rafa took over he would get the best out of Torres at Chelsea. Now Rafa has added the UEFA cup to his collection, anyone that still thinks he's not a great manager is a clueless cretin.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Torres has only scored 7 goals, after 35 appearances, in the Premier League. And 2 of those were in 1 match.

Last year he won the Champions League and the European cup with Spain, while being mediocre at best. So his record is quite deceiving.