Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're an Arse fan right? Half the time when I read what you wrote I think you're rooting for a team that has actually won something in the last decade. Luckily your avatar clears it all up and you just come off as slightly deranged.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, this was absolutely awesome:

Keane still comes off as a little bitter, but still has a great personality. As much as I love Vieira (hint, a ton) - Keane was still one of the absolute best players I've ever seen in the league, and one of the guys I enjoyed watching the most. The Ireland stuff was a little depressing, had completely forgotten that. That combined 11 is absolutely insane as well... would walk the league/CL this season. I'd love to see Keane beat SAF's ass in a charity boxing match or something.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poor Celtic. It was kinda hard to watch those oatmeal savages getting trounced like that.

And yeah, the Arsenal game was a good one to be at the dentist, or similar for. Also, my God that Napoli stadium looks like shit. I hate those multi-purpose dog's breakfast 'sport facilities'.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I guess the Arsenal busses arrived at the match 15 minutes late (the busses they were on were chartered by the Naples police or something) so that the Arsenal away fans could get in the stadium safely. Bizarre to have to go to that kind of effort to keep traveling fans safe, but unsurprising. Stadium still never seemed to fill up, and it looked really shitty to boot.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
You're an Arse fan right? Half the time when I read what you wrote I think you're rooting for a team that has actually won something in the last decade. Luckily your avatar clears it all up and you just come off as slightly deranged.
Gotta stand up for Ol' Springbok. The guy is no glory hunter

I mean... the poor dude supports Arsenal and the Cowboys...

/comfort

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
And Okie State! Can't catch a break anywhere... at least Dirk has given me something to cheer for... ha

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Poor Celtic. It was kinda hard to watch those oatmeal savages getting trounced like that.

And yeah, the Arsenal game was a good one to be at the dentist, or similar for. Also, my God that Napoli stadium looks like shit. I hate those multi-purpose dog's breakfast 'sport facilities'.
Napoli stadium has seen some work back in 1990 for the WC in Italy.
Since then... yeah bring out some fresh paint here and there... no kidding.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wooooooof. City are unreal going forward in this kind of form - Arsenal defense didn't help themselves, but City are playing really well. Deserved winners... Silva still may be the most technically gifted player in England. Thought Wilshere was really shit today - looks unfit/out of shape to me. Good to see Feo back at it - going to need him to hit form almost immediately.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
It was an amazing match to watch as a neutral observer, I must say. 6-3, can you ask for more entertainment than that?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure it was fun as a neutral...as an Arsenal fan it was painful, ha. You think scoring 3 at City would be good enough for a result, but the lazy/sloppy passing/defending will kill you against a team as good as they are. Can only hope their away troubles continue, because they clearly have the best/biggest squad in the league.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
City were the better tea. Wilshere was poor, should have been subbed off for Rosicky & flamini kept on. Ref was absolutely shit, the amount of calls he and the linesman got wrong were just shocking

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
The game at the Etihad was hyped by the media and it most certainly delivered. I think Man City deserved the win but i think Arsenal were unlucky at times. Giroud could have had a hat-rick, they could have had a pen etc.

I still think it's between Arsenal/Chelsea because Man City are still fucking hopeless away from home.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Biggest thing to take away in my mind are the injuries to both teams. Koscielny has been the best CB for Arsenal and if he misses a lot of time that will leave Mertesacker exposed. Aguero has been the catalyst for ManC, without him they have struggled to score. Will be interesting to see how both respond if either are out for any length of time.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
Well deserved Liverpool victory, their first half display was absolutely stunning. That said, the ref had some iffy calls that could've gone Tottenhams way, and Paulinhos dismissal did seem a little rough to me.

Neki

Molten Core Raider

I like AVB and I think he has massive mangerial potential but this epic shitiness can't carry on

Fuck this shit

451_cat_fuck_this_shit.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine a 5-0 victory at the lane. Suck it Spuds!!

Edit: LOL, Assou-Ekotto and Adebayor enjoyed the game as well

rrr_img_53391.jpg