Soccer 2013-2014

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Excellant game of football that! At 2-0 i thought we would be on the end of an Arsenalesque raping but we turned it on in the second half and it became a real contest. Kompany had a shocker but i can't help feel it was due to him playing through a pain injury.

Liverpools to lose now. This has been a great season.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll echo what Gerrard said and that felt like the longest 90 minutes of my life. 4 more to go, come on LFC!

Elerion

N00b
I'm going to need a pacemaker if this keeps up.

Pretty fucking stupid tackle by Hendo in overtime, he'll probably be out for 3/4 of the remaining games now. Hopefully Allen or Lucas can fill his shoes.

Sulrn

Deuces
Random question since I'm not a fan of the Premier League. Is the thread going to split next month or are you guys doing a new thread for the World Cup?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck yes come on you reds

Ynwa

Random question since I'm not a fan of the Premier League. Is the thread going to split next month or are you guys doing a new thread for the World Cup?
It'll split into 2 threads like it did on foh.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm going to need a pacemaker if this keeps up.

Pretty fucking stupid tackle by Hendo in overtime, he'll probably be out for 3/4 of the remaining games now. Hopefully Allen or Lucas can fill his shoes.
Fucking Moses put him in that position with his horrible initial control of the ball. Why is he even in a position to play when he's still owned by Chelsea? I would have never subbed him on there.

Elerion

N00b
That's true. It's incredible to watch whenever the camera pans to him on the bench after a Liverpool goal - not even a smile. It seems he would rather be on the Bridge. He may have been the right player type to sub in, but I don't think his head is in it.

Fucking Moses put him in that position with his horrible initial control of the ball. Why is he even in a position to play when he's still owned by Chelsea? I would have never subbed him on there.
I think bringing on Moses was just a way of Brendan Rodgers taunting Mourinho/Chelsea. Compared to Liverpool's offensive capabilities, Chelsea's looks like that of team in the bottom half of the table. I think Moses (nevermind that he's rubbish compared to Lukaku) would be eligible to get a medal if Liverpool went on to win the league.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Moses was pretty solid for Chelski last year, had 10 goals at age 21. Rodgers wanted and still wants a good left winger. After finding nothing in the window Moses on loan with CFC paying half his wages was a very smart move. Dunno why people bitch about it ( the decision to take him on loan at least). Has been used as nothing but a defensive sub for several months now despite seemingly not doing to well at it.

Shame Swansea could not grab a draw today. I really want to City and Chelsea to lose another game to lessen the drama.

Edit: there was an article a few months ago about Chelsea being mad Brendan was not playing Moses. Was pretty funny they apparently feel we should value playing Moses above winning.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What does Moses's season with Chelski last year have to do with what he's done for LFC this year? He's done almost nothing this year for LFC and has looked a passenger for the most part which is why he barely plays now.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Liverpool fans are insufferable cunts when they finish mid-table, can't handle a season where they might be champions. :/

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The 30 for 30 on Hillsborough was pretty amazing. Hopefully a lot of you got to see it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Cheers Sunderland! Great effort, and you guys probably deserved to win. Feel free to go one better on the weekend!

faille

Molten Core Raider
The 30 for 30 on Hillsborough was pretty amazing. Hopefully a lot of you got to see it.
Really powerful and haunting.
The scenes from the 20th anniversary were particularly moving and it's nice to see a politician being actually moved by such a demonstration.

Elerion

N00b
Mike Dean gifted that one to them, but I guess that's karmic justice for Ramires staying on.

I'm not going to complain. This must not fooking slip now!