Soccer 2014 - 2015

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im no PSG fanboy and consider myself Ibra hater.
To me thats nowhere near a red; woudnt even give a yellow tbh.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Twitter said that LFC CEO Ian Ayre could be leaving in the Summer. Someone I trust and who has no reason to lie about his connections tonight confirmed to me that it is happening and the new CEO will be a household name

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Should be an easy job at this point, just keep upping the commercial deals and bring in good football people to help with recruiting.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I was really proud when Liverpool beat Man City a few weeks back, but apparently it's not all that hard to do!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Definitely has my vote for goal of the year.
srbfkoq.gif

PKS

N00b
More hoof ball United tearing another team apart with chances and possession. High pressing opponents is a good thing when you have better ball players! Whats Liverpool's game plan going to be?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Seriously? Aside from Spuds basically shitting the bed today and gifting two of the goals you created all of 1 chance the whole game. Granted the 2nd half was a bore fest but Spuds were more shocking than ManU was good. Keep that attitude for next week, can't wait.

PKS

N00b
That's a load of crap, there were numerous solid chances in the first half alone. Some toff has decided that the chances are 'small' so they don't count? Load of bull.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Believe what you want, don't let an accepted stats concept get in your way.

PKS

N00b
By all means, I'll believe what I saw. And there are plenty of gifs (1,2,3), then what about 2 chances not included - Herrera called offsidewronglyin getting Rooney in to another 1v1. 2 - first 10 minutes a dragged back ball into the boxjust behind Mata(easy goal). Plus 1 decent goal, the other from yet another Fellaini header into bad clearance.. I don't know why you'd want to defend this 'only 1 chance created' bullshit you started with!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You had 3 shots on target the entire game, 11 total yet it was total domination with chances galore? That was probably the best I've seen ManUre play all season but it was also the worst I've seen Spuds play all season, yet the best you could do is a Fellaini half chance that he converted from a tight angle, Carrick's again half chance that took a header he probably won't replicate for the rest of his career and Rooney's clear chance due to Bentaleb and Dier just being comical? A pull back that found nobody is a chance? Ok then. Watch us take care of Swansea tomorrow and see you on Saturday.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much the definition of a snatch and grab. Swansea were clearly superior in the first half, and while they didn't create enough clear chances to say they deserved to be 3-0 up at half time, they had enough possession and dominance that that scoreline wouldn't have been undeserved.

2nd half was an improvement and Liverpool were the better team, but the goal was super lucky, and apart from there, there weren't a lot of chances. Happy to take the undeserved 3 points and hope we can step it up for our next 3 matches will pretty much define the season.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You had 3 shots on target the entire game, 11 total yet it was total domination with chances galore? That was probably the best I've seen ManUre play all season but it was also the worst I've seen Spuds play all season, yet the best you could do is a Fellaini half chance that he converted from a tight angle, Carrick's again half chance that took a header he probably won't replicate for the rest of his career and Rooney's clear chance due to Bentaleb and Dier just being comical? A pull back that found nobody is a chance? Ok then. Watch us take care of Swansea tomorrow and see you on Saturday.
Such bitterness.