Soccer 2017-2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No way England could beat France
You're right but since that Thierry handball that shut out Ireland, France can go fuck themselves six ways from Sunday. I will never cheer for France until Henry stands in the middle of Croke Park and kisses his own ass with a tearful apology on his filthy, cheating lips.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You're right but since that Thierry handball that shut out Ireland, France can go fuck themselves six ways from Sunday. I will never cheer for France until Henry stands in the middle of Croke Park and kisses his own ass with a tearful apology on his lips.

Wasn't Henry the guy who snapped his leg in half? Isn't that enough for you!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
We made the semi's though so that was good. shitty game to play on Saturday.

Vive La France for Sunday!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Vive La France for Sunday!
Fuck France.

FdfS.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
It's a miracle this England team made it this far. They can thank a favourable draw and no small amount of luck.
They should have been running Croatia off the park, keeping the intensity as high as possible. Instead they plod along until they do what they do best.

I hope Croatia win, and all things being equal they have ever chance to, but not sure how their legs will hold up after 3 extra times in a row. Certainly don't think France deserve to be champions. It's actually been a pretty shit world cup in terms of one team standing up as being the best in the world.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It's actually been a pretty shit world cup in terms of one team standing up as being the best in the world.
I take a differnt view which is that this World Cup is really showing just how varied and ranging the skill sets are. A single dominate team (Brazil, Italy, Germany) is boring as fuck. I want to watch the titans thrown down.

Henry was great in that game! What a player.
jtceeG0.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's a miracle this England team made it this far. They can thank a favourable draw and no small amount of luck.
They should have been running Croatia off the park, keeping the intensity as high as possible. Instead they plod along until they do what they do best.

I hope Croatia win, and all things being equal they have ever chance to, but not sure how their legs will hold up after 3 extra times in a row. Certainly don't think France deserve to be champions. It's actually been a pretty shit world cup in terms of one team standing up as being the best in the world.

You're right, people here in the UK getting carried away as per. As I said earlier, this England team create nothing except from set pieces. Lingard/Alli not good enough

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Croatia certainly deserve to be there. They're probably exhausted and have one less day to rest than France, but for a WC final, I guess they'll rather die of an heart attack than stop running. Still France will need to fuck up massively to lose that (but that France team lost in final to a Portugal w/o Ronaldo, so who knows ?).

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
England need a complete overhaul in Midfield to compete with the very best teams in the world - Taking Sterling off changed the entire match. Doubt they will ever get as easy a road to a final again as well. Not all doom and gloom, team was dynamic and mostly interesting to watch and should be better as a team in 2020 for the Euro's, but their lack of spark/creativity in the middle is something that really needs addressing. If Henderson and Dier are the answer, what's the question? Both deserve spots in the team, but need someone who can control and dictate play. Neither fit that bill. Alli was absolute shit this entire tournament, not sure how/why he stays on for Sterling.

For Croatia - how great is Modric? Absolutely bossed the England MF as an over the hill scrawny shrimp playing his 3rd 120 minute game in a few weeks. Just a great great player, love him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, nobody can be surprised by England bottling it surely? Too many Spurs players in that team to win anything