Soccer 2017-2018

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What is funny is not just the fact that they are all blacks. England also have blacks but they are named "Sterling" "Rashford". France? Umtiti Mbappe Dogba. Just a team of mercenaries.

Sterling was born in Jamaica to Jamaican parents you actual cretin. His mother emigrated to UK when he was a baby.

Rashford was born here.

Mbappe and Pogba were both born in France.

Newsflash, - Britain and France colonised different parts of the world,, which is why it's possible for people to be born in France with links to those Countries

Thank God the WC is over, fuck off out of this thread now you moron

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Grekko

Trakanon Raider
November 2022 in Qatar for next world cup...

Expect this next two weeks for major changes in the top European teams. Juventus, Bayern, PSG, etc.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Sterling was born in Jamaica to Jamaican parents you actual cretin. His mother emigrated to UK when he was a baby.

Rashford was born here.

Mbappe and Pogba were both born in France.

Newsflash, - Britain and France colonised different parts of the world,, which is why it's possible for people to be born in France with links to those Countries

Thank God the WC is over, fuck off out of this thread now you moron
Lol didn't you put me on ignore? It was the right choice, instead of throwing these man-child tantrums. The reason why Mbappe is named Mbappe is beacuse he is a 2nd generation immigrant. If you've been in France for many generations, the probability of having a foreign name should drop exponentially (if you assimilate). I simply assumed that blacks in England had been there for higher number of generations. Guess I was wrong about that.

Oh also, my quora link wasn't about the UEFA vs WC question. Every answer had a variation of "club teams have more familiarity in general than national team, they train more together etc". So there you go.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My gripe, and a lot of other people’s, is Deschamps sets them up way too negatively for the talent they have on hand.
I'm hoping that Deschamps will be stepping down and let Zidane lead next euro and WC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That would be hilarious. Deschamps wins and steps down. Löw fails in group stage, but remains.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol didn't you put me on ignore? It was the right choice, instead of throwing these man-child tantrums. The reason why Mbappe is named Mbappe is beacuse he is a 2nd generation immigrant. If you've been in France for many generations, the probability of having a foreign name should drop exponentially (if you assimilate). I simply assumed that blacks in England had been there for higher number of generations. Guess I was wrong about that.

Ethnic minorities are quite capable of procreating with other ethnic minorities - in the case of Mbappe one parent is from Cameroon, one is Algerian - so clearly there is some integration and inter-community mingling going on, so you are wrong yet again. Retard

• 1Like

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Ethnic minorities are quite capable of procreating with other ethnic minorities - in the case of Mbappe one parent is from Cameroon, one is Algerian - so clearly there is some integration and inter-community mingling going on, so you are wrong yet again. Retard
Note how I said "if they assimilate". If they are a minority, then the random probability of mating with another minority should be lower than with the main ethnicity (except if the cumul of minorities exceed the main ethnicity that is). Like how my coworker could be considered black, but is actually 25% black 75% white with a very local family name.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why? Low made some critical squad decisions that blew up in his face but on the whole I thought Germany played well but got pretty unlucky.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Note how I said "if they assimilate". If they are a minority, then the random probability of mating with another minority should be lower than with the main ethnicity (except if the cumul of minorities exceed the main ethnicity that is). Like how my coworker could be considered black, but is actually 25% black 75% white with a very local family name.

Your a fucking retard. Do you know how many immigrants that are here in the US that don’t marry a white person but assimilate anyway? Fucking millions upon millions.

• 1Like

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Your a fucking retard. Do you know how many immigrants that are here in the US that don’t marry a white person but assimilate anyway? Fucking millions upon millions.
We have a very different definition of integration. Let's leave it at that.
And I never said you "had" to marry a white to integrate. I spoke of probabilities. You're the one who si too retarded to understand nuances.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
France was a different team in 16, but they had the same coach, the same system and they still has their centerpiece playmakers.

Mbappe is obviously a generational talent, so perhaps they are a much different team, as he has cemented himself as a marquee player going forward. Madrid will have him soon enough, so he will most likely be the next galatico. France has been a much better team since, but it still took a wonder strike in extra time in order to beat them.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What? How can they be a different team but still the same?

Also I’d love to know how Madrid is getting Mbappe this summer. PSG don’t exactly need to sell and he in theory just signed this summer.