Soccer 2019/2020

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
LFC is really good. Shocking, I know.

'pool will fail at the last hurdle, as is tradition. Just like Arsenal, if they do well in the first half of the season, will start sucking major balls around feb-march. In the end, City will win again, because arab money

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Stato hat on ....

Times opponents dribbled past these centre backs in their last 64 club appearances:

Man City: Laporte 29, Kompany 21

Spurs: Alderweireld 28, Vertonghen 21

Liverpool: Matip 35, Van Dijk 0

Van Dijk is ridiculously good.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
'pool will fail at the last hurdle, as is tradition. Just like Arsenal, if they do well in the first half of the season, will start sucking major balls around feb-march. In the end, City will win again, because arab money

Yet we just won the CL and it's taking a club bankrolled by a country to stop us from winning the PL.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly fuck the PL trophy. Liverpool old guard supporters would cover themselves in glory if it does happen, but there is nothing more satisfying and impactful than being champions of Europe.

They were better than Juventus, PSG, Barcelona, Bayern and every other premier side in Europe. City was their only peer really, and in the end they didnt have the mettle to progress in the CL.

RM winning 4 in 5 years is still fucking insane. Ronaldo will be remembered forever during that stretch, also adding a Euro Title for Portugal. Liverpool can win it again and perhaps begin their own dynasty. I think they would of been on 2 in a row if it wasnt for Ramos.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
One is a testament to a teams play over 38 games. The other usually comes down to a coin flip over 90 or 180 minutes.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
ManC has to be the luckiest fucking team in the world while also spending the most, ridiculous:

7sdwt7t0bfj31.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ManC has to be the luckiest fucking team in the world while also spending the most, ridiculous:

7sdwt7t0bfj31.jpg

Pretty much all the English teams got decent draws. Both Liverpool and Man City should coast through.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Napoli is tough but I agree. We will advance.

City is now the bookies favorite to win but they historically have always flopped in CL.

I see either Barca, RM, or the Reds winning.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Barca could be good this year, we'll see.
RM is trash, they honestly might not even make it out of the group
It should come down to ManC or LFC again but it's never so simple.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thought VAR was supposed to help the ref's not get conned like that. Oh well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
R. Madrid is terrible. I'd be amazed if Zidane stays until the end of the season.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Missed the 2nd half so not sure how much it's down to bad luck or skill but how embarrassing for both Spurs and Arsenal.

faille

Molten Core Raider
What a weekend.....
agreed. after 90 minutes I'd resigned myself to having our lead cut to 3 points, but here we are with 8 instead!
Hopefully last seasons's disappointment will keen everyone focuses and not take any lead for granted.