Soccer 2021/2022

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
the game was too fucking stressful, I don't wanna go thru that any time soon.

Belgium needs to sack Martinez. They need new ideas. He's been there liek 5 years or something but his 3-4-3 doesn't really work when opposing team has enough quality material to counter the midfield pressure

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod , I'd like to inform that Punko Punko has fulfilled his part of the bet swiftly and most gallantly. I shall celebrate by ordering a very large pizza.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod , I'd like to inform that Punko Punko has fulfilled his part of the bet swiftly and most gallantly. I shall celebrate by ordering a very large pizza.

Salad Fingers Applause GIF by David Firth

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it took less than 5 minutes for the game to be over. But LoTR Fellowship is airing on some channel. I could go and laugh on how thick the plot armor is
I still kinda hope England loses. Their arrogance if they win the title would be the worst thing ever to happen on this planet

Maul

Dental Dammer
it took less than 5 minutes for the game to be over. But LoTR Fellowship is airing on some channel. I could go and laugh on how thick the plot armor is
I still kinda hope England loses. Their arrogance if they win the title would be the worst thing ever to happen on this planet
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Would be hilarious if England manage to fuck up despite being favored massively by their table and having home advantage for their last two games.

If they do we'll need some kind of special table for them in the next EK, maybe directly place them in the semi's against Russia or something.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Italy - England would be my dream final with orgasmic Italy demolishing pasty England like natzi Germany murdered tranny Brazil 7-1 in the World Cup semis back in 2014

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Would be hilarious if England manage to fuck up despite being favored massively by their table and having home advantage for their last two games.

If they do we'll need some kind of special table for them in the next EK, maybe directly place them in the semi's against Russia or something.

all they need is one penalty shootout

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Its coming to Rome.

it better. Italy had their so called bad game of the tournament. England is gonna pretty much cruise tonight and then have their bad game in the final and their tears will taste so delicious

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Go Saka go. Wonder if his 70mm£ understudy is going to come on at some point

Kane is great