Soccer 2021/2022

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Saka is so great, love that kid. England so boring and turgid - is Kane injured or something? Been pants all month

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
England march on.

Germany didnt deserve to advance. Lowe's time is up.

Kind of gutted Portugal couldnt advance, but their chances of getting out of their group were slim, but in the end they did, only to end up getting Belgium. They had the hardest series of opponents by far. And now Germany and France are OUT.

Its going to come down to Belgium, Spain, Italy and England.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
England march on.

Germany didnt deserve to advance. Lowe's time is up.

Kind of gutted Portugal couldnt advance, but their chances of getting out of their group were slim, but in the end they did, only to end up getting Belgium. They had the hardest series of opponents by far. And now Germany and France are OUT.

Its going to come down to Belgium, Spain, Italy and England.

Yeah, but of those 4, England by itself on their side of the bracket, no?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ukraine just won.

So its Belgium, Spain, Italy, England, Swiss, Czech, Denmark and Ukraine left.

England will play Ukraine to go through, Spain against Swiss, Italy vs Belgium, and Denmark vs Czech.

England has perhaps the best chance at winning a major title since 66' They came close in 2018 and lost to Czech in semi's for chance to play in WC final, but now they get Ukraine to go to semi's. They were always going to advance and got a subpar Germany. They could easily end up in final, as Denmark or Czech awaits. They must have revenge on their mind with the Czechs...

Last edited:

gak

<Gold Donor>
Was funny to see France blow it. I can't believe some teams aren't kneeling for criminal blacks, I'm literally shaking.
Oh well, at least we have the curry ready for the Italy game...

p.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah, but of those 4, England by itself on their side of the bracket, no?

England was positioned so they can arrive at the semi-finals having only played one decent team.

It should be a walk in the park for them.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm not watching this but I really hope that England win.

England/GB had a really bad run in sports, things like Australia getting more medals than us in the Olympics, so they started a lottery in the 90s and a lot of the funding went into sports.

Since then we have won everything and done well in the Olympicd... all except a national football tournament.

Now you probably don't know if you are American, but everytime the England football play it's fucking insufferable. Overhyped players who don't perform (Beckham/Rooney), excuses about having to play good teams, misery themed football songs, grown men crying... I can't stand it.

We had the same thing with the Wimbledon Tennis tournament and once we had a guy win it everyone shut the fuck up about tennis and it's now possible to enjoy it.

So yeah... PLEASE let them win so I don't have to listen to this shit ever again.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So yeah... PLEASE let them win so I don't have to listen to this shit ever again.

England can't win anything. Their table has given them such a massive advantage their victory would be pretty worthless.

Chris

Potato del Grande
England can't win anything. Their table has given them such a massive advantage their victory would be pretty worthless.
In the eyes of the world maybe, I don't care about football, but it will still shut up the England fans and piss off Scotland.

Even the Germany win helps because not beating them in tournaments since 1966 was a thing.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bubbles Bubbles lets go bitch

edit: love when people loudmouth and log of when challenged

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
why the fuck would I trust amod?

Thanks for confirming you are a loudmouth faggot that can't even buy a nail to scratch their ass.

I look forward to you not participating in adult threads.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for confirming you are a loudmouth faggot that can't even buy a nail to scratch their ass.

I look forward to you not participating in adult threads.

ok, you cuck boy. Make it a 100 and you're on. We'll figure out the playment later on. Probably some sort of paypal.

edit: not gonna pay 500 if my team is not even in a tournament