Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Messi might be an arrogant midget but at least he's white and plays for the team that does not consist of American Inventors

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Messi might be an arrogant midget but at least he's white and plays for the team that does not consist of American Inventors
74t97c.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1671574968809.png

Not too shabby for a small market in the third most popular American League.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whenever I feel like real sports are becoming too pussified, there's always soccer to show how much worse it could be

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's just American helicopter/snowplough parenting, bro

I don't even really care about that part as much, what blows my mind is that they're actually investigating him kicking a girlfriend in the leg 31 years ago.

What the fuck?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
What a shit season.
Now even wrexham have lasted longer than us in the fa cup!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It’s getting real sad in the bok household. More egregious is the lack of goals against Everton, etc. Well and truly puckered!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My boys from Dortmund took the first leg from Chelsea. Chelsea sucks ass this year, but I'll still take it considering I thought we'd never even get out of the group stage of UEFA after losing Halland to Man City.

We have yet to lose in 2023!

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
It’s getting real sad in the bok household. More egregious is the lack of goals against Everton, etc. Well and truly puckered!
Just need Jesus back and some others to contribute. Eddie has been missing sitters. Can’t rely on him alone.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
My boys from Dortmund took the first leg from Chelsea. Chelsea sucks ass this year, but I'll still take it considering I thought we'd never even get out of the group stage of UEFA after losing Halland to Man City.

We have yet to lose in 2023!
Have to respect Dortmund, they’ve got a good squad and have been in great form. Hoping you can knock Chelsea out

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user