Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Benteke's goal was brilliant, and the second half opened up. Liverpool aren't a very good team when Coutinho isn't playing. Martial will be absolutely buzzing tonight, the whore's in Manchester better get ready.....

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Insane bicycle kick. No keeper is going to stop that. Fantastic debut for Martial and the return we all hoped for in de gea.

Maul

Dental Dammer
First half was one of the worst ive seen I think, shocking from both sides. Second half was like a different game, Schweinsteiger is just out of this world with his presence on the pitch, looks like he's playing with a bunch of teenagers.

Maul

Dental Dammer
LVG: "For me, Liverpool is a fantastic club. Because I have won every game against Liverpool."

bwuceli_sl

shitlord
Sack Rodgers ffs.
Buying one of the best target men in the game and then selling all wide midfielders and wingers over the summer, crippling any supply. Then he plays his stubborn defensive 4-4-3 with Ings and Firmino out of position as wingers. Emre Can looked like a horse on a skateboard the whole match again btw, truly horrible performances so far. He looks even fatter than me.

And sack Van Gaal too. Selling all strikers in the squad except Rooney, today he had to play Fellaini as a striker because there are none left. He was lucky he was playing a total shit Liverpool today and Rodgers is even worse than him.

Both clubs are totally mismanaged.

And sack Mourinho too. Just because it's Mourinho.

Everton, on the other hand, are looking mighty fine so far this season. I love how they play, so efficient...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im happy for Martinez and Everton.

Sadly it came at Chelsea's expense, and now they trail City by 11 points in the table. Chelsea has no chance at the PL title now.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Both teams are shit, anybody who says otherwise is a retard. Martial's shot was the first on target from open play the entire game from ManU, that was in the 87th minute. I'd say neither team deserves top 4 the way they played. Watching Atl. Madrid vs. Barca after that was night and day.

bwuceli_sl

shitlord
Im happy for Martinez and Everton.

Sadly it came at Chelsea's expense, and now they trail City by 11 points in the table. Chelsea has no chance at the PL title now.
Chelsea started the preparation of this season 2 weeks later than the other clubs. They're missing rythm and automatisms at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if it suddenly "clicks" next week and they start a run. Starting the preparation later however, was completely Mourinho's decision.

It was a gamble and it makes sense somewhat because the team has hardly changed during the summer. Last season was particularly long and difficult for a few people on the team. He wanted the players to be well rested before starting the pre-season. It is a double-edged sword however, as you can clearly see. Hazard is still looking for the good form but while he's struggling there is nobody to fill in the void.

I tought Willian played well as a substitute yesterday maybe he should start next match.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Wow.. announcer on this barclays game this morning, not exact quote but basically they were talking about this white dude whose getting his masters in economics and how outstanding he was, and it was followed by "on the other side you have a korean" by the other dude. Lucky they aren't very popular in the US right now because that probably would've cost him his job at least for a month or so.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
They were talking about one who was the son of the FA president, another who was the grandson of a FA president and then the second announcer said "and on the other side you have Son".

Nothing racist about it. Just a stupid joke, that I chuckled at.

faille

Molten Core Raider
It's not all bad for chelsea. They're still one place above the drop and there's still plenty of time left in the season for them to ensure their survival.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Both teams are shit, anybody who says otherwise is a retard. Martial's shot was the first on target from open play the entire game from ManU, that was in the 87th minute. I'd say neither team deserves top 4 the way they played. Watching Atl. Madrid vs. Barca after that was night and day.
rrr_img_109683.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Chelsea can turn things around, they have quality, but giving City 11 points before the end of September is a death sentence for their hopes of defending title.

Unless City have a meltdown anyway. But thats very doubtful as KDB might be the best facilitator in the world right now, and as he continues to find his way in this squad they will just continue to get better.