Molten Core Raider
Fuck, these are the kind of injuries that can end a career
frown.png

NSFW

CO95XNaWcAASjO5.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Shit like this that makes me more pissed at Rodgers for the game plan this past weekend. ManU's defense is terrible yet the plan is to sit back and never really attack? Just terrible.

I normally don't like rooting for the teams LFC is competing against but with the 2 losses today the EPL is going to lose it's 4th spot pretty quick in the CL, think 1 more year until Italy surpasses, which is retarded for the amount of money the league has.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
God damn it I wish I didn't look at that picture. That is horrible.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Reckon he'll pull a ramsey with his recovery. Nasty injury, hate to see that kind of shit. England stinks it up again, hope tomorrow's a different story

Maul

Dental Dammer
Honestly gutted. He's been our best player this season and was looking in great shape. Hope it doesn't fuck his career.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That Roma goal vs. Barca today, wtf. Some are saying Ter Stegen was fine in his positioning, others not but has anybody ever seen anybody actually score from that area before? That just seems ridiculous to score from that angle that far out.

As I said yesterday, I'm pulling for the EPL teams. Thankfully there are 5 more group games to go but so far the start is rather inauspicious. But yes if current CL form holds then unless LFC and Spuds make it to the semi-finals or later of the Europa then Italy will get a 4th spot instead of the EPL starting next year which would be quite the embarrassment.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
But yes if current CL form holds then unless LFC and Spuds make it to the semi-finals or later of the Europa then Italy will get a 4th spot instead of the EPL starting next year which would be quite the embarrassment.
Spurs and Liverpool will make to the Europa league final.

Spurs will then qualify for the CL by winning 10-2 with Harry Kane scoring all 12 goals (he scored 2 own goals just so he can be the first player ever to have 4 hattricks in a game) and Brendan moaning his team were unlucky to lose afterwards.

That summer, Kane wins the golden boot in the Euros by scoring a hattrick in every England game but England still gets knocked out in the group stage because we conceded more goals in each match than we scored and its Hodgson in charge.

Kane eventually moves to Real Madrid in the summer after they bid ?1billion including Ronaldo and Bale.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't get how Costa didn't even get a yellow card for that or in the game at all. Crazy...

Sharinel

Golden Squire
I don't get how Costa didn't even get a yellow card for that or in the game at all. Crazy...
Except he did get a yellow card, about 15 secs before Gabriel got sent off. It's speculated that is the reason he got subbed in the second half, he had a sneaky backheel at Oxlade-doublebarrelname and Mourinho pulled him before he could get sent off.