Social Media Propaganda

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ITS COMIN STRONG!

This is exactly how I envisioned it playing out. This is how you drive sales through swaying public opinion. Can easily drive agendas the same exact way.

Anyone could spam their way to political office with a highly targetting campaign of this stature, imo.

image.png

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You haven't managed to spam your way to popularity on these forums yet, why should I believe you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
You haven't managed to spam your way to popularity on these forums yet, why should I believe you.

lol, i managed to spam my way into ruining a tits for votes contest and gained popularity. You wrong

Did you miss the part where I spammed daybreak so hard that they reached out to rogaine? Thats how they even started talking to achieve this:Project 1999,
Daybreak, and Velious - Project 1999

Only reason I know this is because he told me, in discord, in a public channel. In which there are screenshots

My spam achieved Emu peace. Gtfo dawg, have tons of graphs and examples that ive posted showing growth or achieving my agenda. Typically its to drive clicks or views, but driving a narrative is no different. Its just adding a few words to create a narrative and pushing that instead of a simple url.

• 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I enjoy Tyen's obsession with manipulating others. At least we know exactly what kind of scumbag we are dealing with.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
I enjoy Tyen's obsession with manipulating others. At least we know exactly what kind of scumbag we are dealing with.

You are either ignorant or a purist, making you think that way.

This is one of the mechanics behind growth. You bully your way in, id think you already knew shit like this via Trump/Kanye/Kardashian

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can bully your way in if you have a high charisma stat.

You Don't.

People will forgive a lot if the person pushing is liked or cool, or the targets are wanting to be like Chad.

You are a transparent asshole. So you try what works for your betters and it does not work for you.

Keep trying faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
your greatest achievement was trolling Tim Poole and you ended up getting doxxed for it by 4 chan. you're lucky nobody gives a fuck about TP or you would have been fucked with royally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
I actually might be testing my methods in an actual political race with one dude.

The thing is, Im not running for office, I push agendas for those that do.

Something im startin to dabble in on the side with throwaway candidates that want to see how far they can get. Kinda stumbled across this one, lol.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
One day, maybe, Tyen will make a good thread that makes sense and has relevance to anything.

Not today though.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

tyen

<Banned>
I do live in a different world through augmented reality.

• 1Hodjing
Status
Not open for further replies.