SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

dobby_sl

shitlord
Shit dude, we got Donald Trump running for President as a Republican, killing it in the fox news polls.

Trump is basically the white Kanye West, and you are trying to tell us that CEOs are this angel from the sky that must be a perfect representation of some father figure that nurtures growth?

Smed got PVPd irl and we are reading /ooc chat. You are beta.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm saying a CEO should be professional and a leader if they want to run a successful company, something Smed is neither and he proves with acts like the one in reference.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
CEOs can do whatever they want. Weird behavior like that leaves them open to getting fired for acting like a dumbass in public or having people on the internet think they (and maybe by relation their product) are stupid.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Trump isn't in the same position as most CEOs. He doesn't have to perform well and behave to keep his job. Real Estate is valuable whether he's an asshole or not, and he inherited it. And yea, Smedley would post as himself. He has in the past. I don't think we were ever huge douchebags when he did. Most people go into kiss ass mode the moment someone official arrives.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I dont agree that a CEO must always act professional and proper. Look at Mavs owner Mark Cuban. Highly successful despite speaking his mind at all times. It all depends on the individual and the company.

I mean, we are talking about games here. The day a professional snobby ass takes the CEO helm of a gaming company is the day the games get worse. Give me a fun and young hearted, gamer at heart CEO any day over a paper pusher.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I dont agree that a CEO must always act professional and proper. Look at Mavs owner Mark Cuban. Highly successful despite speaking his mind at all times. It all depends on the individual and the company.

I mean, we are talking about games here. The day a professional snobby ass takes the CEO helm of a gaming company is the day the games get worse. Give me a fun and young hearted, gamer at heart CEO any day over a paper pusher.
You can in fact love games and still be a professional. I know, that's crazy.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm saying a CEO should be professional and a leader if they want to run a successful company, something Smed is neither and he proves with acts like the one in reference.
Bullshit. All that matters is if he get the job done, your precious feelings aren't his problem.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Do they ever do those deals for triple Daybreak Cash now that they're not SOE anymore?

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Steve Jobs turned Apple into one of the most successful companies in the world by being an asshole to everyone around him, including customers.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Steve Jobs turned Apple into one of the most successful companies in the world by being an asshole to everyone around him, including customers.
And taking employees ideas and passing them off as his own as he paid them 15 an hour.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which Smedley has done so well amirite
Which is a separate issue than dealing with people that threaten and commit crimes against you. You tying them together logically leads to a situation where one CEO who performs well can defend himself but someone who didn't perform has to let himself and his family be threatened and abused by creeps. Which is bullshit. That is why I find your position so disgusting. Think it through.

You're taking off points for style in a drastic situation where style is meaningless. A line was crossed here, where gamers took their frustrations way too far. Smed may be the worst CEO in the world (I wouldn't disagree), but he is still a human being and EQ is just a fucking game.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Which is a separate issue than dealing with people that threaten and commit crimes against you. You tying them together logically leads to a situation where one CEO who performs well can defend himself but someone who didn't perform has to let himself and his family be threatened and abused by creeps. Which is bullshit. That is why I find your position so disgusting. Think it through.

You're taking off points for style in a drastic situation where style is meaningless. A line was crossed here, where gamers took their frustrations way too far. Smed may be the worst CEO in the world (I wouldn't disagree), but he is still a human being and EQ is just a fucking game.
Because dealing with people that threaten and commit crimes against you by insulting and threatening them handles the situation right?

Or, you could handle the situation and go after them privately through the law without making a joke out of yourself and causing your company harm by calling them names and making childish threats at them on Twitter.