Soggy Biscuit or Soggy Cookie?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soggy Cookie or Soggy Biscuit?

• Cookie

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Biscuit

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it by choice?
What role do I play, at what level of involvement are you asking of me?
Is it happened upon, or are you referring to pre-decision?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a translation for this? Its coming in as British on my PC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
There is no reason to have a soggy cookie, by design the biscuit needs to be dunked, b/c it's a shitty food, made by the shitty British.

• 1Bullshit

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no reason to have a soggy cookie, by design the biscuit needs to be dunked, b/c it's a shitty food, made by the shitty British.

Dunking Oreos in milk isnt an uncommon practice, I would never dunk a biscuit though.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Can we just split the difference and just go with a heavily glazed doughnut?

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We are talking about the game where a bunch of dudes in a locker room jerk off on a biscuit/cookie, and the last one who cums has to eat it...right?

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Soggy Cookie is the clear choice, devouring cum soaked confectioneries any other way is downright treasonous. This is what our founding father's fought for.

• 1Nationalist

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ya know, when I create my retarded threads I usually do it with the intention of being retarded but sometimes I wonder if other people don't do it with that intention...

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see that I have already marked this response as bullshit; allow me to enlighten. Place cookie in milk until it has sogged then spoon out. Profit.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the necro. I'll take biscuits and gravy over cookies and milk erry day.

bng.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users