Solar Opposites

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Finished the season last night and I was so angry at the finale, but ultimately okay just because the whole package is so good.

Well that and a crazy craving for Taco Bell.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Btw this was picked up for a season 5 already. So we at least got two more seasons coming.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm so invested in the side story. I have not much care for the family. Not surprised something from Roland went that way

Hopefully if they ever did a R&M crossover they take their time, they have the perfect options but the two crossing paths for a moment would be great

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm so invested in the side story. I have not much care for the family. Not surprised something from Roland went that way

Hopefully if the did a crossover they take their time, they have the perfect options but the two crossing paths for a moment would be funny but probably go meta
The Wall stuff has been great.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Last edited:

Homsar

I just don't get why they didn't higher the one guy who can mimick him perfectly or do tons of other voices

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
welp i used to like this show, oh well.

I didn't really follow the justin stuff so correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't he cleared of all fucking charges or something? He is just metoo'd out of everything now while weird tranny pedo groomer ezra miller gets to keep his shit, losing WBD 300 million dollars in his flop and irrevocably damaging their brand?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
welp i used to like this show, oh well.

I didn't really follow the justin stuff so correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't he cleared of all fucking charges or something? He is just metoo'd out of everything now while weird tranny pedo groomer ezra miller gets to keep his shit, losing WBD 300 million dollars in his flop and irrevocably damaging their brand?
Everything was dismissed for Roiland, but he is still "tainted" I guess. As bad as this is, they are apparently still looking for multiple actors to replace him for his Rick and Morty roles.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Everything was dismissed for Roiland, but he is still "tainted" I guess. As bad as this is, they are apparently still looking for multiple actors to replace him for his Rick and Morty roles.

That's pretty shit - “lack of sufficient evidence to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt as a result of additional information that came to light in the investigation.” is the most weasel version of 'we actually looked into the allegations and they were bullshit' that I have run across recently.

Homsar

Finally got around to s4, I enjoy the show. The 2 side stories are maybe better than the real show. I need to know what happens in the wall story line

Last edited:

Homsar

The new special was ok I guess, there was no story with the wall people sadly