Solar Opposites

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a big pussy. I got sad when Molly the mouse died.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Need to get that sweatshop working on the Rick and Morty stuff, one hell of a quick turnaround.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Need to get that sweatshop working on the Rick and Morty stuff, one hell of a quick turnaround.
I think it's more what Cartoon Network allows them to get away with. I think the Hulu aspect for Solar Opposites probably makes their deadline tighter.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
One of the writers said they are working on season 7 scripts of Rick and Morty already. I think the animation company may be the main slowdown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
New Season dropped. Halfway through it; pretty good so far.

edit: finished it last night. Good season; really enjoyed the wall stuff.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
IMO The wall plot lines have been better than the main plotlines in both seasons.

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yep, this is still shit. For fans of the wall there isn't much of it this season apart from episode 7, then they abandon it until next season.

Here's lookin at you Rime Rime
1.png

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was sick recently and laid in bed and rewatched the first two seasons and it really shows why rick and morty lwent down hill. This show is very under rated

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is a special holiday episode of Solar Opposites on Hulu. Not sure if it was shown anywhere else.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This season so far has been good, but with a much different feel. Probably because of all episodes being a continuation of the previous and the amount of times they are breaking the 4th wall.

It's not bad, just different. Still enjoying it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The wall stuff continues to shine, the silver cop stuff is good shit, and the one liners continue to make me laugh.

• 3Like