Songs to blow up a jukebox at a bar

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
A couple phenomena inspired this thread:

1) It seems like whenever I feel like ponying up a few bucks to put on some tunes I actually like, I blank out as soon as the money goes in the jukebox.

2) You're out to have a good time, play some darts, whatever blows your hair back, then some drunk asshole puts on $20 worth of fucking Creed or Dave Matthews Band. Or even better, the obnoxious drunk crew of bar whores who play shitty country songs for 3 hours straight. Although the cost may be high, this is a situation where it might just be possible to out-troll a troll.

In either (or both) case(s), I'm looking for a few good ideas on blowing up the jukebox.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
most bars use touchtunes or ami

both have mobile apps. when one song is about to come to an end, you log on your touchtunes app and "play next" a song you want to hear for 1 extra credit. When that songs about to end, repeat. Its important you dont queue up a bunch of songs at once and use "play next" on them all. because LIFO rules apply here. Also learn the 1 credit(2 for play next) 10+min songs. Peter Framptons "Do you feel like I do? for example. 1 credit and is 15mins long. Rush has a 22min song but its 2 credits. GL bro

Buffylol

N00b
There was a story about these guys that went to a johnny rockets type place and played this song 21 times in a row. He said at about the 9th time some dude flipped a bucket of fries his kids were eating and took them out.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
In this order.

You've got yourself almost thirty minutes of music for under two bucks.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
There was a story about these guys that went to a johnny rockets type place and played this song 21 times in a row. He said at about the 9th time some dude flipped a bucket of fries his kids were eating and took them out.
John Mulaney, dude rules.

Do the newfangled internet Juke Boxes have obscure shit?

This may be anti-shitkicker...

If you want to lock up the box for some time, Led Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused from The Song Remains The Same album is 29 min...

Black Sabbath's Wicked World from Past Lives album is 19 min...

Sugarhill Gang's Rappers Delight (full version) is 15 min...

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My friend did this several times. It's about playing the mind game. You put on something like burn by nine inch nails like 3 times in a row, and then you put on a really awesome but short song, something you think the bar crowd will like, so that people are like thank fucking god its over, and then burn a few more times. The wills break and the bros peace out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I play long songs. Usually proggy stuff everyone hates. But I paid for it and I like it so fuck those people.

I like when I find a jukebox with CDs on it. Most bar trend toward a certain sound so it ends up making a much more coherent playlist in the bar.