Songs to blow up a jukebox at a bar

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
If you're looking for other long songs. Stairway to Heaven is about 8 minutes and always on jukeboxes. Hotel California is 6+ minutes. Shine on You Crazy Diamond is almost 13 minutes.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kashmir is 8 minutes too. Play some other Led Zeppelin songs or Pink Floyd, since they typically go over 5-6 minutes.

Agree with some B-52s for just shits and giggles. Some of their songs are odd, but kinda funny.

Or to just be annoying, play some of the odd Beatles songs like Rocky Raccoon or Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
If you're looking for other long songs. Stairway to Heaven is about 8 minutes and always on jukeboxes. Hotel California is 6+ minutes. Shine on You Crazy Diamond is almost 13 minutes.
The thing about most digital jukeboxes is that (usually great) bands like Zeppelin, Tool, and others who have the rights to their own music often do not license it to the jukebox companies. I could listen to Lateralus on repeat for the rest of my life, 77 minutes at a time, but it's never an option.

I gotta say, there have been some fantastically awful songs suggested on this thread along with some solid drinking tunes that I never would have thought of. Thanks everybody.

crimsonsin_sl

shitlord
Comon now, if we're fucking with people at bars we should just nuke it from orbit, you know, just to be sure. And yes, there are several bars around here that have 90% of NIN's albums for streaming.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Another long song. I was playing pool with my brother and cousins in a semi biker bar one time and they were all looking at us funny until I played this song on the jukebox and everybody started singing along with it. You could just sort of see everyone relax and stop thinking about kicking our ass.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I usually throw about $5 or $10 in and play Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" or "I believe I can Fly" until the bartender unplugs the jukebox.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Every Nickelback song they have, back to back.
I once was at my bar and some douche put on Nickelback and the bartender skipped all the songs and handed me money to go put in the jukebox and she said Anything but Nickelback, I was so tempted to put on Nickelback again, instead I just put on the best grindcore you can find on an internet jukebox.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Technically I'm violating a court order by posting this. Back around 2002 when I was working in a restaurant, this song came up every hour or less on our MUSAK. So one day I stabbed a bunch of patrons and set the bar on fire, and when I showed up for my arraignment hearing I told the judge what happened and he let me go, on the condition that I avoid ever subjecting myself to this song ever again. I -think- I have the right version, I'm not sure - I had it scrubbed from my memory with shock therapy back in 04.

If that doesn't work, there's always the nuclear option

Or if you just want to clear out the sausage and leave nothing but the ripe skank pussy

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Buffalo Wild Wings in Baton Rouge used to have A Change of Seasons by Dreamtheater on Jukebox at 23 minutes long. I'd piss so many people off playing that for $1. Once some tough bro was playing some horrible Nickleback and Creed so a friend and I dropped $20 and played nothing but Joy Division, Culture Club, anything we could find. He tried to fight us and got banned from coming back
frown.png
Oh I miss those times.

We would do some Cross Canadian Ragweed - Boys from Oklahoma, because songs about weed are usually a big hit.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Find a bar that lets you use your phone to order songs.

Wait till a girl (asian is best) goes up to pick a song.

Play this song as next choice.

Profit.