Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022)

joz123

Potato del Grande
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Tagline: Welcome to the next level.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Family

Director: Jeff Fowler

Cast: James Marsden, Ben Schwartz, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Shemar Moore, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Idris Elba, Jim Carrey, Lee Majdoub, Tom Butler, Elfina Luk

Release: 2022-03-30

Runtime: 120

Plot: After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns, this time with a new partner, Knuckles, in search for an emerald that has the power to destroy civilizations. Sonic teams up with his own sidekick, Tails, and together they embark on a globe-trotting journey to find the emerald before it falls into the wrong hands.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I might be a dork for this, but I’m excited. First one was a fun watch and Idris Elba Knuckles is just perfect.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't ever watch the first, but my daughter loves it. I just showed her the trailer and she's full blown hype wagon right now.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I might be a dork for this, but I’m excited. First one was a fun watch and Idris Elba Knuckles is just perfect.
Tee first one exceeded all my expectations. I really thought it was going to be total shit My youngest FUCKING LOVES SONIC, so we did a movie theater Birthday Party and I was pleasantly surprised. Honestly one of the better video game movies of my life time.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess i should watch the first movie already. i completely forgot about it. i played the hell out of the game.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I went in with low expectations but saw it with my kids at the movie theater. Kids loved it and I thought it was fun to watch.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the first one, it was a fun ride. This looks pretty good. I won't go to the theater for it, I will wait for it to hit Netflix or whatever.

spronk

FPS noob
gkfqkd9j0en81.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
does sonic run like naruto, or does naruto run like sonic?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Just got back from seeing it, and this was another really fun one. The first half was decent enough, if perhaps with a scene or two that was a little too 'kids movie' for my tastes (although it is a kids movie, so it's hard to hold that against it), but the second half was great. They hit the perfect balance with Knuckles of being a badass that occasionally slips into being a dumbass. And with the post-credits scene, it looks like they really are aiming for a Sonic Cinematic Universe, which I find myself so much more on-board for than I would've expected before the first movie came out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
$71m opening domestic weekend for sanic 2, biggest video game opening ever surprisingly. RIP mortal kombat

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I imagine it'll be a bit before it's on a platform. I'm sure you'll be able to find it on the "other sites" soon enough.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database