Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
its been up on "other sites" for a few weeks now. it released in other countries first.
Shit tier cams I’m assuming.

We will see this in theatres, the neighborhood kids all love the first, I’ll give them money to make more.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shit tier cams I’m assuming.

We will see this in theatres, the neighborhood kids all love the first, I’ll give them money to make more.
looks watchable to me, i was wrong, it was uploaded april 3. 8 days ago.

BTW Fantastic Beasts 3 is up on "other sites" too.

spronk

FPS noob
they are all cam this early, i wouldn't bother watching that shit. Its literally a dude with a camera filming in a theater. I honestly can't understand how astro is able to watch it lol At this point any big movie is theatrical exclusive only, the smaller movies are going straight to VOD or a stream. The experiment last year of simul-release is over.

saw this today in theaters, it was great. Volunteered to take some kids but I enjoyed the first one and this is better than the first one imo, 2 hours just flies by. I'm not a huge sonic video games fan but it seems very faithful and loyal to the games, I caught a lot of references and I'm sure superfans will catch a ton more. Cast was great, nothing really bad to say. It's gonna be at LEAST 2 months before it hids VOD, the studio is Paramount so it'll eventually end up on Paramount+ too.

10/10 for kids though they loved it and just talked about it non stop on the way back home. Man kids today are too spoiled with good movies and IPs, they didn't get fucked up by Labrynth, Back to the Future, or Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
they are all cam this early, i wouldn't bother watching that shit. Its literally a dude with a camera filming in a theater. I honestly can't understand how astro is able to watch it lol At this point any big movie is theatrical exclusive only, the smaller movies are going straight to VOD or a stream. The experiment last year of simul-release is over.

saw this today in theaters, it was great. Volunteered to take some kids but I enjoyed the first one and this is better than the first one imo, 2 hours just flies by. I'm not a huge sonic video games fan but it seems very faithful and loyal to the games, I caught a lot of references and I'm sure superfans will catch a ton more. Cast was great, nothing really bad to say. It's gonna be at LEAST 2 months before it hids VOD, the studio is Paramount so it'll eventually end up on Paramount+ too.

10/10 for kids though they loved it and just talked about it non stop on the way back home. Man kids today are too spoiled with good movies and IPs, they didn't get fucked up by Labrynth, Back to the Future, or Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Back to the Future fucked you up as a kid? Wow.

Cybsled

maybe the scene at the start with terrorists gunning someone down? Lol

I remember we used to call that style of van “terrorist vans” for years afterwards as kids

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cam or HD?
dont listen to Spunk, if you can see whats going on then its watchable. its a cam but CGI always looks better on cam than live action. i checked a few minutes out. i could see and hear whats happening. its miles ahead of the AvP2 cam i watched when it came out. that movie is so dark you can barely see whats happening in theaters. the cam copy was unwatchable. this is fine, just know its not gonna be 4k DTS 100.2 surround.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
dont listen to Spunk, if you can see whats going on then its watchable. its a cam but CGI always looks better on cam than live action. i checked a few minutes out. i could see and hear whats happening. its miles ahead of the AvP2 cam i watched when it came out. that movie is so dark you can barely see whats happening in theaters. the cam copy was unwatchable. this is fine, just know its not gonna be 4k DTS 100.2 surround.
This fucking retard calls me a poor for not obsessing over hats like a fag watching Downton Abbey. But watches cam rips of movies. Peak fucking astr0

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This fucking retard calls me a poor for not obsessing over hats like a fag watching Downton Abbey. But watches cam rips of movies. Peak fucking astr0
you're a fucking poor for being jealous of others who can afford different hats. your post is proof of that. a sonic movie isnt something i feel is worth paying for. i havent seen the first one and dont feel the need to watch this one. though if you want to see the film now then there is an option if you want to avoid the dirty poors at the theater who act like gorillas.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've always referred to VW vans as terrorist vans thanks to Back to the Future lol, still do
a friend of my dad had one of those vans in the 70s. fun to be in as a kid, but cramped for aduts. i guess hippies stoned out of their minds didnt care.

spronk

FPS noob
Back to the Future fucked you up as a kid? Wow.

a 15 year old boys best friend was a creepy ass 70 year old man, his mom wanted to fuck him, he saw biff almost rape his mom, he practiced culture appropriation on chuck berry and rock and lastly the movie made deloreans seem cool when they were really death traps

but nah back in the 80s parents didn't give a shit i saw robocop and predator in theaters when I was like 12, they'd probably lock parents up if they did that now.

• 1Worf

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Sorry to derail the rape van thread, saw this today with the family. 11 year old kid loved it, it was pretty cool. Less time with humans than the first film so that's a plus, except Robotnik of course. A lot of references to the franchise, some were very clever. It was clearly made by a team that really likes Sonic. There's a mid-credits scene worth watching.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Took my 7 year old and two of his neighbor buddies to see this last night. They absolutely loved it. Sonic one liners, fart jokes, new characters, fights, ridiculous dance scene, snowboarding with explosions, giant robot, more explosions, super saiyan. Pretty much perfect movie for them. The after credits scene blew them away too, they were talking about the next movie on the way out.

spronk

FPS noob
movie will be on Paramount+ on May 24th, 45 days after release

if you jumped in on the 18 month P+ deal for $1 a few weeks ago not bad. P+ also has all the new star trek shows and Halo. Star Trek sucks but Halo is decent so far