Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't know how anyone got ANYTHING out of that trailer beyond "gross"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Plus if all they're worried about is the teeth, and not the overall movie, FFS... It's allegedly a prequel to the damn game series and the ending is IN the trailer with Robotnik transporting to Sonic's home planet.
good god, thats dumb shit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When some randos at home with a computer are able to embarrass the whole fucking industry with what is probably 10 minutes of work. It reminds me of the Justice League where they spent millions hiding a mustache poorly and some nerd at home did it better with their home PC.

I am going to go with money laundering since sucking this much shit has to be done on purpose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
D5nOEfCWwAA0XfK.jpg:large

vs

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I would say it's the first of many but being a movie aimed at children the plot was never going to be good, at least it could look like it wasn't pure aids covered in vomit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So....they think the problem is sonic's design?????

I think the main issue is Sonic's design at this point. Nobody knows the plot other then we know it'll suck a dick. But people want to see Sonic on screen, not whatever that abomination is.

If Sonic looked right and had a badass attitude, I'd probably watch regardless of plot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What about a fat robotnik??? Why is he so thin??
#stopfatshamingfatvillains

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
jim carrey looked like he channeled the autistic retard version of fire marshall bill

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the main issue is Sonic's design at this point. Nobody knows the plot other then we know it'll suck a dick. But people want to see Sonic on screen, not whatever that abomination is.

If Sonic looked right and had a badass attitude, I'd probably watch regardless of plot.
the appearance they could probably fix in a month or so. they cant fix the story and the principal photography is done. so if it sucks it sucks, they can get a new trailer that doesnt make this look like this was made for retarded babies from the 80s

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
“We are making a video game movie, have you ever played a video game?”

“No, video games are for fools with no artistic aspirations.”

“Hired, how about you?”

“Yeah, I played sonic in high school but I haven’t really pl*”

“Get the fuck out of my office.”

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users