Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Listen guys I think you're wrong, its Sanic, he's the greatest and he's gotta go fast, with his dainty spindly tooth pick legs.

He's like the 3rd fastest Echidna alive!

joz123

Potato del Grande
They should just go all out and make it as shitty as possible instead of trying to fix it. It would be better with Sanic anyway.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It seems a lot of posters here are unaware you can give a 0 star rank score. I only found out after I had already voted on TLJ, which I still regret daily.

Please explore this feature, possibly while evaluating the movie in this topic.

Maul

Dental Dammer
So apparently they are going to re-CGI sonic entirely now after online backlash :D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So apparently they are going to re-CGI sonic entirely now after online backlash :D
would be funny if that was their intention all along and they just wanted to create buzz around the movie and pretend they cared about what the fans wanted to fool them into seeing this dumpster fire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

Watch it still blow money dick. Thing is if they cared about the sonic in the first place it would never of looked like that to begin with.

• 2Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider

Actual shot from the movie.

It's such a perfect storm of ugliness.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I feel blessed that I am old enough that Super Mario and Sonic came after my childhood so I could give two shits about either franchise. I actually thought that trailer had a couple of funny parts, and for a kids movie looked okay. All you nerds slapping yourself in the balls over this just make me sad.

However, I am just the right age to be slapping myself in my nerd balls over how Disney is ruining Star Wars.

We all have our nerd crusades lol.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I feel blessed that I am old enough that Super Mario and Sonic came after my childhood so I could give two shits about either franchise. I actually thought that trailer had a couple of funny parts, and for a kids movie looked okay. All you nerds slapping yourself in the balls over this just make me sad.

However, I am just the right age to be slapping myself in my nerd balls over how Disney is ruining Star Wars.

We all have our nerd crusades lol.
super mario was 86 or 88? i played a lot of Donkey Kong and DK Jr at the arcade which was 83? so Mario was part of my childhood. i dont care whats going on with that franchise. Sonic i played as an adult, i beat it and moved on to something else. the thing that we're all bitching about is the lack of respect given to the franchise or basically any franchise. if you treat something like shit, its not going to be worth anything to anyone else either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

delayed to feb 14th, 2020

celebrate valentines day in 2020 with sonic

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
someone remade the trailer with cartoon sonic. damn thats some dedication