Sons of Anarchy

Goatface

i thought it might happen after jax started talking about getting out in xx years. could just see them skip ahead to his teenage kids dealing with joining the club.

didn't see it as them letting him take the fall for any of it. they would have killed her in a heartbeat to protect him. was no need to tell him about the blacks would have been more shit for no reason for him to deal with.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I don't quite understand Juice's motivation for doing what he did. It doesn't really help him out in either the eyes of the club or with jax. If it was to frame jax or whatever, it's not going to work either. The prosecutor saw him balling his eyes out over tara and the murder weapon was gone. The gun he dropped there won't match the bullets fired into the sheriff either.

Goatface

the way i see it, juice whole deal after the drug/snitch stuff was to do whatever it takes to protect the club, but he just could not handle some of the stuff. fucking up people seemed to center him on that, so protecting gemma was just part of that.
don't think it had anything to do with jax

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why does anyone think Jax was being framed. Juice was just doing what he could to clear Gemma of it which is one way he gets back in good with Jax. I really hope they don't go down the path of the DA pursuing Jax for this and Gemma better get caught for this shit im tired of her skating on all her shit, but seeing as shes Kurts wife im sure she gets a relatively happy ending.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
It's all been leading up to them going all out war with the Mexicans. Jax will do his bro walk into the ice cream shop and say that it was Nero.

spronk

FPS noob
gee what a surprise Gemma fucks everything up again like she has... every season. No wonder Al hated her

that 15 seconds of Justified preview at the end was better than this entire shitty season, but I'm a retard so I'll be back next year for more rapey butt stuff. I'm indifferent to Tara's death, it was just misery piled on misery just like them killing off Clay and nobody caring or talking about it. Probably won't watch next season live, just wait until the end and marathon through it all so I can skip the endless montages.

there was comedy gold though like this
dxa4ubc.gif

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don't quite understand Juice's motivation for doing what he did. It doesn't really help him out in either the eyes of the club or with jax. If it was to frame jax or whatever, it's not going to work either. The prosecutor saw him balling his eyes out over tara and the murder weapon was gone. The gun he dropped there won't match the bullets fired into the sheriff either.
I think you forgot how little this show actually knows about guns or bullets.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I really hope they don't go down the path of the DA pursuing Jax for this
Me too. It would be absolutely retarded for Jax to have made that whole deal with the DA if he was just going to kill Tara. It makes no sense that he would do it, but the fact that he dropped his gun on the floor and then the DA stared intensely at it makes me worry that we're going down the retard path.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Juice helped out Gemma simply because she saved his life when he OD'd... not to get back into Jax's good graces as they DEFINITELY won't tell Jax that Gemma killed his wife...

I didn't like the way the DA bitch looked at Jax and the gun... the bullets won't match but she might just frame his ass somehow, that depends how far she's willing to go to get justice for a murdered cop

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dunno, I am thinking now the DA was shocked and angry. Jack was supposed to be owning his place. But Tara still ends up dead in some bullshit.

spronk

FPS noob
if only the sons were more firmly in the 21st century all these deaths could have been avoided

PPSzYL8.jpg

its missing one though, Nero rambling on about Karma

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
next season should be sons of... jimmy smits, it should be like 90% focus'd on nero and the mayans, and 10% when they kill off another soa redshirt, when they kill off no fingers, they'll probably rape and beat up psycho ice cream girl but hopefully cancer cop and gemma have a fling and drive off a cliff, but please just focus on king nero, just let him take over. i don't need 5 eps of jax going all emo over a dead tara, the kids are probably being so neglected, they'll let the drug addict sopranos girl be the surrogate mother, cuz gemma is all suicidal now.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
A little late to this party, I agree it would be really dumb for the DA to try to charge Jax. Other than the obvious evidence that may or may not get used in the show, I think the look on her face was more like "Shit now Jax won't agree to anything, I can't bribe Tara anymore, and I basically have nothing." Either DA disappears or just becomes annoying.

Really tired of Juice and Gemma always fucking things up.

This in my mind is still loosely following Hamlet, which was a bloodbath, so the last season should be pretty good and provide a lot of butthurt.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it was pretty telegraphed that wendy was gonna pretty much be the substitute tara once gemma realized she's old and can't take care of kid forever but she's got a dumb bitch she could control with wendy, also gemma decides to clean her up? wtf.