Sons of Liberty

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sons of Liberty - Episodes, Video & Schedule - HISTORY.com

If you're into historical fiction this is a fantastic show. I've only watched the first episode so far, but the production value, acting, and writing are as good as--if not better than--Vikings. Don't expect any amount of historical accuracy (thus my referring to it as historical fiction), but in terms of entertainment it's top notch. I'm very eager to finish the miniseries.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Right before opening this thread I had a coworker come up to me and rave about this show. He is generally an idiot and an asshole, so I was skeptical. However, I value the McCheese Seal of Approval more than I devalue my coworker's opinion, so I think I will give it a shot. It sounds interesting, I just can't normally count on any of my coworkers being right about pretty much anything.

spronk

FPS noob
how is this compared to Turn, that was another spy-sorta series set around the same time

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I lost interest in Turn after a couple episodes. In my opinion this is much, much better. Then again, it's a miniseries as opposed to a full series like Turn, so I imagine the story is a lot tighter and things happen a lot more quickly.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, keep in mind that this is seriously "dramatized". I wonder which came first, portraying Sam Adams as an ultimate revolutionary bad boy/bad ass or Samuel Adams brewery buying commercial time in every... single... commercial... break.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam Adams was a young, ninja!? Ha.

But overall it was a good series. Just not historically accurate like OP said.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got around to watching episodes 2 and 3 the past couple of nights. Very entertaining show, spared no expense on production value, and actors did a pretty good to amazing job. In regards to comparison to Turn, I enjoyed Turn enough and finished the first season, but as McCheese said this is so much faster paced probably being a miniseries its not bogged down so much by the love bs.