Soul Hunters - LFM players

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone play soul hunters on want to join my guild? :) Shameless plug but I've been playing a while in my own guild and have a lot of items and stuff built up but could use 4-5 members to help with raids and pvp. I don't want it to be huge, would prefer to keep it small.

Also, if you don't play soul hunters it's one of those side view 5 hero battle games. It's one of the better ones in my opinion as I've tried a few.

Server: Logging Camp (016)
Account: Rangoth
Guild: Magenta Jihad

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
The lowest it will let me set it is 11. Which I think is required to join any guild.

Hope a few others join. For whatever reason I found this game more entertaining than the others. I liked the Brave Frontier one, but they lost my account and I didn't have the heart to restart.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, yea, it turns off my music. Super lame. Though I think if you turn sound off it may allow certain apps to play in the background. Tried that?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Unable to find your guild, what is the ID? My ID is 270555

NM found it, applied.

Also the meme is "Aloha Snackbar."

Last edited:

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just started it in an attempt to get a re-rerolled guild going for the game in case any one plays or wants to play. Come check it out.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heroes Charge is what I used to play. It underwent some massive lawsuit thing and they changed everything and the graphics started to blow.

As far as general gameplay I'd say they overlap like 90%

Heroes overlap maybe 30-40%, especially with starter heroes but there is lots of variation beyond that.

Not sure how heroes charge has changed in the last 4-5 months but this one has a guild war concept which is pretty neat.