South Park Stick of Truth

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Found the last kindergartner. For me it was one in the bank behind the counter on the left, also there's a gnome hole back there too.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Speaking of gnomes. Fighting them in your parents bedroom was a bit awkward.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
This game is a God damned gem if you like South Park. It's the perfect kind of over the top escalation of simple shit that the show is known for, but taken to even more ridiculous heights. I haven't rescued Craig yet but I did a few side quests and got Jesus, Mr. Slave, and the Chinese restaurant guy as summons. Mr. Slave's summon is just... I have no words for it really.
Tried Mr. Slave's power out for the first time on one of the pirate kindergartners. Mr. Slave will put anything up there.

Last kindergartners for me were the one behind the bank* in the post office, and the one of the bottom left corner of the ranch.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I had a glitch during the tutorial yesterday, and that has been it so far. I'm on PC, but it has played incredibly well.

It did need some polish in the controls department, and the menu system could aggravate a Skyrim fan, but otherwise it's fucking great.

(Just finished the gnome fight. That shit was hilarious, and it was the first time I thought to myself "you know, it would be really awkward for someone to walk in the door while I'm playing this".)

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ps3 has some major stuttering for a couple seconds after switching area's, but after a couple seconds it goes away. Mild annoyance at worst, and other then 1 cutscene locking up 1 time, it's been fine.

Gnome shaman fight was hilarious. Only just hit the abortion clinic, and so far it's been hilarious.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife is loving it and I have been entertained watching her play. Good game, all around. Was pleasantly surprised, knowing what a nightmare the development cycle ended up being.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Hmm, I have M&M X loaded up on my Surface 2 Pro all ready to go for a total of 22 hours of flight time Friday, and it runs surprisingly well on an Intel HD 4400 GPU. I wonder how well this would run.. Has anybody tried running it on a standard laptop and/or a PC with a relatively old vid card?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
So for someone who likes the show okay but isn't super into it, what's the verdict? Wait for it to go on sale?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
So for someone who likes the show okay but isn't super into it, what's the verdict? Wait for it to go on sale?
I dunno man, I think you'd like it fine. It is the most offensive game of all time, and it'll work even with casual exposure to SP.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Fuck. This scene is impossible with keyboard mouse. I've
destroyed Randy's balls
like 20 times and it gives me no indication on what to do. Time to go to bed.

Regardless of that. This game is totally worth it.