South Park Stick of Truth

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1. Bring butters
2. Use prof chaos till you get shielded.
3. ?????????
4. Profit?
Managed it on a thief with mug (stun) x2 then critical backstabs x2 the next turn to kill off two of the goons. Kenny's unicorn charge managed the 3rd one and beat up gore a bit. Damn that stun grenade though
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Managed it on a thief with mug (stun) x2 then critical backstabs x2 the next turn to kill off two of the goons. Kenny's unicorn charge managed the 3rd one and beat up gore a bit. Damn that stun grenade though
smile.png
I will agree that fight was one of the most frustrating by far. Just finished it msyelf about an hour ago, and the last 3-4 hours are just so fucking absurd i don't even have words for it. Loved this game from start to finish

smile.png

smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
i meant fuck al gore for spamming my inbox. i'm missing out on all my town slut gossip

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hmm, I have M&M X loaded up on my Surface 2 Pro all ready to go for a total of 22 hours of flight time Friday, and it runs surprisingly well on an Intel HD 4400 GPU. I wonder how well this would run.. Has anybody tried running it on a standard laptop and/or a PC with a relatively old vid card?
I think you would be fine. I'm playing at 2560x1440 and my video card(660Ti) never goes over like 40% usage. The graphic requirements have to be REALLY low for this game.

I found the Al Gore fight to be easy once I decided to use the consumable that gives you 2 attacks per round. Was able to knock Gore down to half health before he summoned the Secret Service, then finished him off the next turn after that. Having him out of the fight before he even gets 1 attack of makes it quite a bit easier.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I went 95% of the game without using consumable buffs or even magic because of my retarded nature to hoard consumables. I used both against Al Gore and it was a big difference (and Professor Chaos' shield because that shit is awesome).

You can tell the hooks in the game to sections that Matt and Trey wrote but were too much to fit into the game. Lots of places where they could have gone off into several more acts of adventuring but did not. One thing I will note is that I ended up with a metric fuckton of different outfits by the later part of the game. I suspect more judicious choices of equipment and patches/strap ons would be necessary at higher difficulty levels.

I played a Mage and towards the end my go-to guy was Cartman and we'd just AE the crap out of everything since I had enough PP regen to keep that going forever. Good times.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
That fight wasn't too hard for me just because I had the broken bottle (5 random target hits that cause bleed) paired with an augment that heals me for 25 health per hit on bleeding targets paired with the +2pp per heal perk. Besides that though, the trick to pretty much any boss is to keep them on fire paired with grossed out.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing a thief, and just finished the fight with Chef (which I assume is very close to the end). Al Gore was definitely the hardest fight in the game for me so far, but it's largely a matter of equipment levels. I managed it by chugging speed potions every turn and keeping two Secret Service stunned with Mug, and stacking bleeds on Gore. I was trying to stack as many bleed-based equipment bonuses as I could for most of the game, and it works pretty well when you can keep 5 stacks on people.

The Enchanted Sword from the girls' vendor made Clyde's tower absurdly simple. It has two augments and ignores ALL defenses, including armor, so I'm able to stack +250 damage and the extra swing strap-ons. Basic attacks hit for ~1800 per swing x4, even against hardened targets. It's pretty dumb.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With making turds in toilets is there something I'm missing or do I just suck at button mashing, can't make a legit turd myself (PS3) for the life of me. [PS - Sounds very odd saying that...]

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Is there a full list of all the summons anywhere? I'm about to have to start going back through the game for all the little unlockables, and I know for sure I missed Beary the Bear. I have Mr. Wong, Mr. Slave and Mr. Hanky so far but that's it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The key to the Al Gore fight is using the broken bottle with the +1 bleeds on a perfect hit strap-on. 5 stacks of bleeding rapes the secret service right through their armor. I walked right through that fight with no difficulty.

Also once you unlock him, Kyle is just ridiculous. Arrow storm one shots pretty much every mob pack, and kicking Ike is solid damage every turn on bosses.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I've been using Butters pretty much the entire game. Professor Chaos is usually pretty good, and the fact that they attack him first generally helps a lot.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there a full list of all the summons anywhere? I'm about to have to start going back through the game for all the little unlockables, and I know for sure I missed Beary the Bear. I have Mr. Wong, Mr. Slave and Mr. Hanky so far but that's it.
Only other one i got was jesus, but i haven't done any collectible whoring yet

Numbers_sl

shitlord
With making turds in toilets is there something I'm missing or do I just suck at button mashing, can't make a legit turd myself (PS3) for the life of me. [PS - Sounds very odd saying that...]
I'm using a 360 controller on the PC and it seems like I just mash the A button until it reaches the top of the bar and I retrieve my poop.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, can't hit the top of the bar to save my life. Don't wanna buy an autofire controller.... wah...