South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't feel like the GOT story has ever progressed because there isn't any coherent story. It's just a collection of a bunch of stuff happening. Its more like 5 or 6 stories. Dany's story has progressed, the Stark story has progressed, the Lannister story has progressed. The story of GOT itself -- there just isn't an overarching story. And from what I can tell that's not just intentional but completely the point. It's just shit that happens because reasons.

It's like what Mad Men would be if they all worked in different office buildings. Its structured like a Russian novel.
there is very much a purpose, the whole thing is a powerstruggle to rule the five kingdoms. its also a social commentary on what is good and what is evil. what is noble and what is fair.

Chris

Potato del Grande
this was "recommended" for me on youtube today. its quite funny.
I enjoyed it, but the guy himself is a racist. He is identifying with uneducated black people because of skin colour, when acually he has nothing in common with them and should be identifying with other educated people.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
DW5ESV5.gif

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Amazing finale. Favorite part was the line about the hobbit is base off keeping up with the kardashians which is about 4 loud little people living in a fantasy world

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm gonna get sappy, wendy's been one of my favorites ever since the breast cancer episode
Breast Cancer Show Ever (Season 12, Episode 9) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

damn episode almost brought me to tears, they made it seem like she was fighting breast cancer itself, and that's just nearly impossible to do, it's one of the more heart wrenching and hardest of the south park episodes for me to watch but the most satisfying (yea, even more than scott tenorman and tear eating)

this was another great episode where you just see wendy fighting in vain, usually she wins, either because she's basically smarter than everyone or because she's just tenacious, but at the very end, we see her pause and then conform.

i felt like, wow, even wendy has to give up.

oh and this was one of the best use of celebs, usually they just stick em in a closet or shove them into the gay bikers ass, but they really used kayne so much it was pretty funny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh crap, is this when the daily show will air it's tape redskin segment?

Washington Redskins fan calls the police to claim Daily Show producers set them up for ridicule in encounter with Native Americans
Supporters signed up for a dedicated segment on Comedy Central show
Thought they were being given an opportunity to defend their team's name
However they were actually confronted by a group of Native Americans
One fan ran out of the Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington D.C. in tears
Group accused her of 'psychologically damaging' Native American children

Washington Redskins fan calls the police to claim Daily Show producers set them up for ridicule in encounter with Native Americans | Daily Mail Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the Redskins thing would have made a good subplot, but it didn't have the distance for a full episode.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was a solid episode. It just wasn't a great one. Had this come midseason, there wouldn't be a lot to complain about. Great points were made, but the only truly lol moment for me was the Butters getting raped in an elevator joke.

It's a shame only a small group of people know who Brad McQuaid is or he could have starred in this ep too.