South Park

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Exactly.

Image in question
rrr_img_50338.jpg
What should have upset people about this scene is the fact that he supposedly just finished fucking the aforementioned whore like .3 seconds ago yet he is somehow completely flaccid.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Cause you're super not gay right? Nothing gay about you. HAY EVERYBODY I"M NOT GAYYYYYY

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you're into that kind of thing BMT im not condemning you. im just saying it isnt something worth getting upset over.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Ooh, sick burn. Better tell everyone how you never look at a penis and aren't a dicksucking homo faggot like me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not understanding wtf you guys are talking about, what doesn't get resolved and they forgot about
GoT is constantlyalmosthaving awesome shit happen but then it doesn't happen. Dany is still wondering around the wasteland not doing anything. The Starks v Lannister almost happened -- then it didn't. The zombies and King of the North are thinking about going south. But not really. I still enjoy the show but find it overrated.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
GoT is constantlyalmosthaving awesome shit happen but then it doesn't happen. Dany is still wondering around the wasteland not doing anything. The Starks v Lannister almost happened -- then it didn't. The zombies and King of the North are thinking about going south. But not really. I still enjoy the show but find it overrated.
Nitpicking, but I think the Starks vs. Lannisters pretty much happened. The Starks are basically wiped out and a non-factor at this point.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
is there any response i could make that you wont try to twist around and make me sound like a hatemonger?
I don't think you're a hatemonger, I just think it's lame when people do the "ho ho I guess I wouldn't know about that cause I'm not into looking at boners" like we were in 7th grade. Not a big deal, but people do that shit all the time and it's sort of a pet peeve I guess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think you're a hatemonger, I just think it's lame when people do the "ho ho I guess I wouldn't know about that cause I'm not into looking at boners" like we were in 7th grade. Not a big deal, but people do that shit all the time and it's sort of a pet peeve I guess.
lol fair enough. and im not saying that am not a hatemonger. i have anger for a lot of things, but gay people arent even close to being one of those things on my radar. just meant that weiners or lack thereof, flaccid or erect is something that i am concerned about when watching GoT. hell, they really dont need as many titties and bush scenes but i cant say no to a good bush and some titties.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd guess there's probably some FCC rule regarding erections that even HBO can't get around anyway.

I don't watch the show, never read the books, know nothing about it either. But I've gleaned enough about it from it being such a phenomenon to understand the SP send ups contextually. Sounds like a soap opera drama for D&D nerds that their wives can also enjoy, with lots of pay cable nudity and a story that never goes anywhere. Sort of like Walking Dead with writers, production value and tits?

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't watch the show, never read the books, know nothing about it either. But I've gleaned enough about it from it being such a phenomenon to understand the SP send ups contextually. Sounds like a soap opera drama for D&D nerds that their wives can also enjoy, with lots of pay cable nudity and a story that never goes anywhere.
Fair assessment, however the storydoesprogress. It just seldom goes in the direction the average viewer wants, or expects, it to go. It's not formulaic Hollywood i.e. Man gets wronged, overcomes adversity, plots revenge, emerges victorious and rides off happily into the sunset.

A large part of the SP parody (waiting for the pizza - you didn't even order it yet?!?!??) refers to R.R. Martin's anguished fans anxiously awaiting the next book (which takes years to write). There was agreat comment on Redditon his writing process on why exactly it takes so long to write these books.

If you're on the fence with GOT, just dive in - you won't regret it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'd guess there's probably some FCC rule regarding erections that even HBO can't get around anyway.
You mean like how you can't show a woman enjoying sex too much in a movie? That's an actual thing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh right, I was slightly confused because of the low weiner count and just chalked it up to it being a reference to HBO in general.

I only remember Theon's cock because it was unusual to see that on TV, I was kinda distracted by the naked woman next to it?
uh huh. It's OK to admit it. You were just worried you'd missed some cock.

You mean like how you can't show a woman enjoying sex too much in a movie? That's an actual thing.
Soooooo, wild orgasms bad .. rape scenes OK?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
uh huh. It's OK to admit it. You were just worried you'd missed some cock.

Soooooo, wild orgasms bad .. rape scenes OK?
Apparently by the MPAA standards, yes. Rapes are supposed to be NC17 but they've let quite a few movies get past this over the years.