South Park

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I thought the ISIS/Palestine montage during the Yelp war report was a nice touch, but Boogers and Cum are an instant classic, especially with the shitty wok guy jerking off.

That's my 0.02$, as the only guy here who actually saw SP dubbed in other languages.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As somebody on reddit pointed out: Kyle was giving them a symbol to single them out and let restaurants mistreat them. Star of Dah-veed

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah when Kyle and David said they knew what to do I thought they'd just ask for the leader of the Yelpers to raise their hand and watch them all destroy each other or cry or whatever. What transgressed instead was amazing. Though definitely very "persecution of the Jews"-ee. But hey, if Kyle did it it can't be racist! I almost wonder if they're going to make Kyle the final villain at the end of this season. The speech he gave about Cailtyn Jenner, this Star of Dahveed.. it'd be a great turnaround to have Kyle be the unwitting villain and have Cartman have to defeat him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Holy fucking shit, this is gold. I can't believe this isn't a joke.

Paul Horner, who is a spokesman for Yelp, spoke with NBC News about details of the lawsuit.

"Our company, along with its millions of users, take Yelp very seriously.The South Park episode was in extremely bad taste and not funny whatsoever. To say our critics are out there trying to get free food and using racist slurs on little Mexican children is beyond ridiculous. To compare the users of Yelp to terrorists is not only cruel, but the definition of libel and slander. I believe any reasonable court in America will agree with the lawsuit and rule in our favor."
Hahahahaha. No shit, douche bag. The fact that Yelpers' take themselves way too seriously was the whole fucking point.

Trey and Matt's response was perfect, too.

"We've taken a hard look at the information presented to us, and after reviewing it, we have given Yelp and their lawsuit only one star. Their lawyers delivered us legal documents in a very unprofessional manner; not bothering to smile or even a quick handshake. The writing on the envelope was barely legible and in two different colors. It is our personal opinion that Yelp could do a much better job by not suing us for ten million dollars."

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck Body Shaming faggots, and fuck Steven Seagal. Loved this episode.

And fuck that Give a Dollar shit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I could watch that old cartoon villain do standup all day.

Vin Dipshit

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has kenny been in the last 2 epidodes? Dont remember seeing him since sodasopa