South Park

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think this episode hits pretty close to home for europe right now, so I enjoyed it a lot.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great episode. Might even be top 10 all time for me. It's got the anti-Etchazz sign of approval too!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Maple Fever and the Canadian custom of playing Chuck Mangione every morning at 8AM had me rolling. What did Garrison snort in there? A 5 hour energy drink?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I liked the second episode better than the first. Still not doing it for me though. I like the message, there are some funny parts but I can't help but sit there while watching this and grab my phone or whatever because its not really holding my interest. I can't put my finger on it. Last season was much better for me so far.

Its like they are trying to say too much at once and then forcefully try to fit every point in every episode as they bounce around the political check list.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This episode was definitely significantly funnier than the last one. It had a few genuine LOL moments. Funny, when they mentioned Caitlin Jenner last week I had envisioned a running gag where she would be running people over. Seemed like a missed opportunity at the time, but I'm glad they followed through.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Hope this season isn't all anti-SJW social commentary. I mean for me it's preaching to the choir and i'm loving the bluehair tears about it but yeah, it's like they are trying to cram it all in and it's too much.

so many funny little bits though.
"If i'm going to be with this girl I don't want her someday thinking it was all super rushed."
"Nobody care's about 40 years from now when she suddenly changes her mind butters!"

and canadian donald trump getting raped lol.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I couldn't wait to see how they made Kaitlyn Jenner look. I was not disappointed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got around to watching it, thought it was a really good episode with multiple laughs. Far better than the first week.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hope this season isn't all anti-SJW social commentary. I mean for me it's preaching to the choir and i'm loving the bluehair tears about it but yeah, it's like they are trying to cram it all in and it's too much.

so many funny little bits though.
"If i'm going to be with this girl I don't want her someday thinking it was all super rushed."
"Nobody care's about 40 years from now when she suddenly changes her mind butters!"

and canadian donald trump getting raped lol.
LOL I wasn't even paying attention during that part but that's hilarious now that I remember the whole scene.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I get it, it's just not funny for 95% of that episode. It's more "oh I see what they are doing there, k how about a little less documentary and a little more fucking funny"

How do you get from Clyde's moms bush to this crap?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully it sets up later episodes, but I have to agree, they tried a bit too hard, although the inspector looking for pretentiousness instead of progress was a nice touch.

Fedor

<Banned>
xbRdKVX.jpg