South Park

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
astr0, with no Asians around back then, how did they find out you were gay?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I feel that Randy being certain the Asians assigned who was gay and preaching it as an expert at the bar is a very under appreciated aspect of this episode. The tumlrinas and SJW are experts in nothing and just spew out hyperbole and outright lies as fact and then that spreads to other people where eventually something as nonsensical as the Japanese picking who is gay becomes just accepted knowledge amongst the SJW crowd. Hilarious social commentary by South Park there.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't know which is worse... how much I laughed at this episode, or the fact that my wife thinks she recognized some of the artists styles.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if anyone noticed that they are still using the continuity from last season, randy and his Gluten-free PBR in whole foods. got me thinking that we might not see mr garrison again until next year near the election.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Butters neck brace from jumping out of the window. It's very funny to see continuity.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Really? I thought safe spaces was amazing. Yelp has been the only one that I think didn't need to be in this season, it was more like their traditional standalone episodes.

spronk

FPS noob
episode was solid gold, maybe the best of the season. looks like leslie is PC principal's daughter

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Loved the ending, some crazy rumormill stuff going on with Leslie that if it turns out to be true makes the joke beyond meta.
People noticed her characters first appearance was as a background character in the ginger's episode which was s9ep11 which she also has the same hair color as PC principals in it....
rrr_img_115689.jpg