South Park

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really think they coulda stretched the whole ninja/cartman jew hate into 2 eps, i mean he seemed so happy!

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The political satire has been amazing this season. Now they have added a mystery plot element and I have no idea as to how this is going to play out.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think it's not the best episode of the season by far, but they keep the plot going and throw in some well aimed kicks in the balls. It's been a while since I was looking forward to a next episode due to the story and not because of the jokes, especially without a split episode.

Barbrady finally got some background and it's very subtle, but holy shit you have to wonder why he didn't kill himself already. Then the town officials coming back for him, I believe they ripped the composition from some movie, but that might be just my mind playing tricks on me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I loved the episode. I loved how Cartman was always trying to talk shit to people but was always talking to the person he was talking shit about. Then trying to say he's someone else lol.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, that dog and the medicine comment made me so sad I couldn't really enjoy any of the jokes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it's not the best episode of the season by far, but they keep the plot going and throw in some well aimed kicks in the balls. It's been a while since I was looking forward to a next episode due to the story and not because of the jokes, especially without a split episode.

Barbrady finally got some background and it's very subtle, but holy shit you have to wonder why he didn't kill himself already. Then the town officials coming back for him, I believe they ripped the composition from some movie, but that might be just my mind playing tricks on me.
its a fairly common TV/movie trope. The hero or antihero is doing his job the way he sees fit and it gets him fired because time has moved on without him. Basically demolition man is the same thing, though the closest to that scene of barbady down in the gutter is that twilight zone Christmas special where art Carney is fired as department store Santa for being a drunk and while he is drinking some hootch in the gutter, real Santa's elves come visit him so he can be the real Santa. Same type of setting and feels

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Don't you guys find it amusing that the Missouri protesters were bitching about their "safe space" just 2 weeks after that was the plot of South Park?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Don't you guys find it amusing that the Missouri protesters were bitching about their "safe space" just 2 weeks after that was the plot of South Park?
Not really. Think most people were fed up with it long before then. That's why South Park came along 3 years later and made an episode about it. It goes on all the damn time.

It's like hearing a word for the first time, then you notice everyone says that word...same thing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to PC Principal saying what happened in france doesn't matter because we have REAL problems with whoever's feelings are hurt this week.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
goddamn matt and trey are on fire

pc principle was areplicantad all along
Trey.

It's all Trey this season. Hate to say it, but that's why it's awesome. Guy can fucking write like a retarded philosopher, it's almost Big Lebowski'esque in some ways.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Trey.

It's all Trey this season. Hate to say it, but that's why it's awesome. Guy can fucking write like a retarded philosopher, it's almost Big Lebowski'esque in some ways.
So it's always all Trey then? Because he always does the vast majority of the awesome voices, as far as I know. What exactly does Matt bring to the table other than a Jew-fro?