South Park

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Wasn't it just 2 episodes ago they had to postpone because they couldn't get it done in their 6 days, for the first time ever? I see nothing to say they don't actually do it in 6 days since there's plenty of supporting information for that and none to the contrary.

They do make different versions, sometimes, though. As they did for the McCain/Obama election. They had both versions ready, if I recall correctly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You implied that episodes that deal with brand new shit are assembled in advance and they just plug "some current events" in. Obviously some special episodes, like this one, are planned well in advance and have fuck all to do with last minute breaking news type shit. Most other episodes are literally conceived and created entirely in that 6 day window and sometimes incorporate more current events.

Don't try and turn this around like you weren't, once again, making a stupid fucking statement about a show you barely understand and possibly don't even watch.
learn to to read. I said they outline the episodes weeks to months in advance and then stick in current events at the last minute. The show is made in 6 days but the ideas on what the episode is going to be about are not. And im not talking about just this episode. Do you even watch this show? Ever notice that some themes seem like they should have been done months earlier?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
learn to to read. I said they outline the episodes weeks to months in advance and then stick in current events at the last minute. The show is made in 6 days but the ideas on what the episode is going to be about are not. And im not talking about just this episode. Do you even watch this show? Ever notice that some themes seem like they should have been done months earlier?
The Obamacare Intellilink episode couldnt have been planned in advance. Unless it was only by a few days. The entire episode was based the Obamacare computer system functioning like shit, which wasnt known until mid-october.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Obamacare Intellilink episode couldnt have been planned in advance. Unless it was only by a few days. The entire episode was based the Obamacare computer system functioning like shit, which wasnt known until mid-october.
You don't get it, they made that episode years ago and were just waiting for a current event to plug in to the episode. It's how they do all their episodes, they haven't actually made a new one since 2008, they just voice-over some random pop culture bullshit to make it SEEM contemporary.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They have done episodes on people seeing meaning in things which has none
smile.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why are they asking when are the dragons coming? they have had dragons in GoT since the end of season one. do they mean when do they come to westeros?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Meh, very little progression in any plotline, like many South Park middle chapters.

(Strictly speaking, weren't most of the weiners inserted (/drumroll) by the tv producers? If Martin had a chorus of excessive coverage, it would be about food.)

Am I the only one that honestly hopes they pull a Cartman's Father, and there is no Chapter 3? Just leave it as some meta-commentary on how Martin keeps pushing the finish line further into the future...

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So is there not a new episode next week? The whole moving Thanksgiving to Dec 3rd (in the show) would mean the episode would air Dec 4th.. unless that was a trivial thing to say in the show.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Felt it was one of their better episodes for the past couple seasons.

That was episode 8. There are ten in the season so we've got 2 more episodes, right? I got the feeling there was going to be only one more.