South Park

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I loved the decorations in RR Martin's house. Anyone else notice the Clockwork Orange ceramic dick and balls on one of his shelves?
hah yea, I pointed it out and I think I was the only one in the room that even knew the reference. So far this has been a solid story, I really hope they have something good planned for the pay off.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I get the feeling I'd enjoy these last 2 episodes more if I cared or knew anything about GoT. I appreciate you guys filling me in on some of it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dont listen to these angry fools. game of thrones is pure awesome, the show is about an alternate universe where its medeival times but there is magic and dragons and zombies and through it all are human heroes involved in lots of power struggles. thats why they are always discussing betraying peeps in that man's garden on south park. everyone is plotting, everyone seemes to have an axe to grind against someone. this show also make you care about its characters, so much so there are youtube videos about them. watch it, you will love it, then you will want to read the books then when you realize they arent finished and wont be for some time you will turn into these angry guys.
smile.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
It is an awesome show, Astrochuck, but at the same time it is utterly ridiculous and deserves the South Park jokes.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not understanding wtf you guys are talking about, what doesn't get resolved and they forgot about

BradleyBear_sl

shitlord
I'm just trying to figure out how you can even compare the two shows. South Park is meant to be a parody on pretty much everything and anything, I don't think it's meant to be taken in any sort of serious context like practically every other show in the world.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The floppy weiners thing is kinda mocking GoT, but I thought it was really mocking all the people complaining about seeing weiners in a show filled with breasts.

Anyway, quite good and can't wait for this weeks episode.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Isn't GoT's floppy weiner count at exactly 2? There is a Theon + red haired whore double full frontal scene in like episode 2, then naked Hodor because he is retarded later on.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Isn't GoT's floppy weiner count at exactly 2? There is a Theon + red haired whore double full frontal scene in like episode 2, then naked Hodor because he is retarded later on.
Yeah, but abunch of fans got all obsessed about it (even on a show absolutely covered with female nudity) because they fear the penis. That is the joke.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh right, I was slightly confused because of the low weiner count and just chalked it up to it being a reference to HBO in general.

I only remember Theon's cock because it was unusual to see that on TV, I was kinda distracted by the naked woman next to it?