South Park

Burns

If Lizzo and Jack Black wern't playing shitty parts that made an episode of Mandalorian 10 times worse, I probably wouldn't recognize her name.

Regardless, for Chukzombi Chukzombi and anyone else not in the know, here are the cliff notes: There is a "fat is healthy" movement (body positivity), usually being espoused by 300+ pound women, but a whole bunch of women are drinking the cool-aid of "every body is beautiful (should be rated a 10)" bullshit. Lizzo became one of the faces of that movement because she apparently sings about being sexy or hot or some such at 300+ pounds. Some time ago a meme/joke took off with various takes on the same theme:

2024-05-27 02.52.31 www.reddit.com bb1b945032ce.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Gaming Ghost>
If Lizzo and Jack Black wern't playing shitty parts that made an episode of Mandalorian 10 times worse, I probably wouldn't recognize her name.

Regardless, for Chukzombi Chukzombi and anyone else not in the know, here are the cliff notes: There is a "fat is healthy" movement (body positivity), usually being espoused by 300+ pound women, but a whole bunch of women are drinking the cool-aid of "every body is beautiful (should be rated a 10)" bullshit. Lizzo became one of the faces of that movement because she apparently sings about being sexy or hot or some such at 300+ pounds. Some time ago a meme/joke took off with various takes on the same theme:

View attachment 530373

Ackshually...........

She has also been accused of fat-shaming her backing dancers

That is just the cherry on the cake.

The hypocrisy is *chefs kiss*

She tried to have her cake and eat it.

That was a bitter pill to swallow.

It's not a trifling matter.

Did you see another jogger singer Nicki Minaj just got arrested in Amsterdam for carrying weed? They put her in custard-y

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't tell if Chuk didn't watch the clip, or didn't understand it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm watching this episode right now. I haven't laughed at all, but it's amusing. Randy taking the shot saying "I'm not a-scared" was appropriate.

EDIT: Ok, just got my first chuckle. The mascots from the various sugar based cereal companies took out a plant in India that manufacturers a discount price weight loss drug. When doing an interview on TV, a blacked out (and voice modulated) Tony the Tiger was telling people they'll need to do something to be "Grrrreeat!" and I liked that part.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 530373
Women encourage it because fat women are not competition.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm watching this episode right now. I haven't laughed at all, but it's amusing. Randy taking the shot saying "I'm not a-scared" was appropriate.

EDIT: Ok, just got my first chuckle. The mascots from the various sugar based cereal companies took out a plant in India that manufacturers a discount price weight loss drug. When doing an interview on TV, a blacked out (and voice modulated) Tony the Tiger was telling people they'll need to do something to be "Grrrreeat!" and I liked that part.
i thought the final set piece with the Ozempic truck was pretty funny. and for some reason they included the 69 Fury i owned in 1994.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
This was surprisingly funny towards the end, the Road Warrior homage was a fun touch.

• 1Like