South Park

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seasons 25 and 26 only had six episodes each and then 2-3 movie length specials in between for Paramount+
The seasons are technically 10 episodes long if you add in the 2 movie length specials they do a year.

Plus they been busy boys. I know they spent a shitload and worked a ton on saving/restoring Casa Bonita.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'd be down to try that place. It seems interesting. We'll have to stop by as soon as we know we're leaving Hawaii, so I'll set up a reservation once we have a timetable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'd be down to try that place. It seems interesting. We'll have to stop by as soon as we know we're leaving Hawaii, so I'll set up a reservation once we have a timetable.

It's pretty neat, but I'm not sure its worth going without at least having a long layover already in Denver.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We'll just hit it up while driving cross country. We don't even know where we're going to move yet, but possibly Tennessee, and you could easily go straight through Denver while headed from Seattle. That's where we're going to ship our vehicles to when we move off of Hawaii. The choice is there or Oakland, and that isn't a very safe area these days.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We'll just hit it up while driving cross country. We don't even know where we're going to move yet, but possibly Tennessee, and you could easily go straight through Denver while headed from Seattle. That's where we're going to ship our vehicles to when we move off of Hawaii. The choice is there or Oakland, and that isn't a very safe area these days.
Oakland or Tennessee? You think there is a choice between the two?

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nonono, I live in Hawaii. So to ship my vehicle from Hawaii back to "the mainland", the choices are either Oakland or Seattle. So I'm choosing Seattle. Slightly safer, less traffic, and better scenery.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Check out Kentucky. Specifically bourbon country.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Check out Kentucky. Specifically bourbon country.
70S Banjo GIF

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
yeah, dude. i dont get why they are picking her for this. she was somebody to talk about 3 years ago. she was on Mando s3, but i really couldnt tell you what she's up to and thank fuck for that.

Do you think it's a coincidence she filmed her reaction video from the neck up?