South Park

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As a Redskins fan I enjoyed seeing Dan Snyder get fucked up on the field.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Oh man, Southpark Studios taken over by Hulu now. Ad before the episode, intro, 3 more 90 second ads, 6 or 7 minutes of South Park and then more ads that you need to turn off adblock to get past.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really liked the episode, but expected some type of reference to Ebola outside of it just being in the title. Damn gluten!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Posted this awhile ago in cooking thread, thought ppl could use the link, it's basically what the scientist was talking about.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have to admit I laughed every time a penis rocket blasted off.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Does it mean that the episodes will have some kind of continuity from now on ? Some of the events were directly caused by the previous one, whereas they are usually almost completely stand alone.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Does it mean that the episodes will have some kind of continuity from now on ? Some of the events were directly caused by the previous one, whereas they are usually almost completely stand alone.
I wondered the exact same thing. They've done it all so why not try an arc.

They had enough in this ep for a 2-3 parter. Really thought they were going to do The Stand with Eric and Aunt Jamima.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it did feel like they were going to continue this next week, i was wondering where they were going with aunt jemima, then they wrapped it all up by the end and everyone was happy at the SP kids party. im guessing things will be back to normal next week, a whole south park season with continual continuity would be cool though i doubt they ever would do this because they would have to air their reruns in some kind of chronological order.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
it did feel like they were going to continue this next week, i was wondering where they were going with aunt jemima, then they wrapped it all up by the end and everyone was happy at the SP kids party. im guessing things will be back to normal next week, a whole south park season with continual continuity would be cool though i doubt they ever would do this because they would have to air their reruns in some kind of chronological order.
They have done stories over multiple episodes before, it's a humor/satire first, not an epic story so I don't think that is the reason to not do it. Besides, the story still stands alone on its own.