South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and they are keeping up the continuity this week. i wonder how long they will do this?

-edit
im getting old. i didnt even know there is somebody IRL named Lorde

Fedor

<Banned>
suck my clit and balls

MCT1wYA.png

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stroke of genius with the subtle continuities between episodes. I've gone from barely giving a shit about South Park anymore to being incredibly excited for next week's episode. The scene where the scientist eats the pure gluten in front of the town was the hardest I've laughed at SP in a long, long time. I wouldn't say they're back to 100% glory, but it's close.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was having a good time until Stan passed out. Then I was having agreattime.
By the end of the song mixing part I finally noticed Stan's face and lost it, had to rewind to watch him get progressively more and more horrified.

Very good episode, and I'm also liking the really minor continuity stuff.

Also there's a conspiracy(sorry, "truther") movement that is positive Lorde is much older than her claimed 17. The internet is awesome.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Stan passing out made me burst out laughing, I hadn't noticed his face so it was completely unexpectedly awesome.

Looooorde... Loooorde. I am Lorde. Lorde Lorde Lorde.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My terrible cable company is fighting with Viacom and I lost all my channels. They are also blocking their websites for anyone with their cable service. Any idea where I can stream this before I check the newsgroups?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last night's episode was hilarious. I've never heard any of Lorde's music but I know of her. From reading some reactions online it seems like Lorde fans are at extreme levels of butthurt how South Park portrayed her. Which makes it even more hilarious.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Last night's episode was hilarious. I've never heard any of Lorde's music but I know of her. From reading some reactions online it seems like Lorde fans are at extreme levels of butthurt how South Park portrayed her. Which makes it even more hilarious.
???

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My terrible cable company is fighting with Viacom and I lost all my channels. They are also blocking their websites for anyone with their cable service. Any idea where I can stream this before I check the newsgroups?
check your PM dude