South Park

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Seems to me that was the worst episode of the season thus far, if that remains the low bar for the season it will be an amazing season. Season has been great so far.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
So do we get to find out where that soft spoken asshole went in the next episode or will it be part of the trilogy?
I think the wormhole was a reference to the movie Interstellar which he's starring in. It comes out next month and involves a wormhole.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surprised how many people didn't get the Uber/Lyft stuff. I thought those were pretty well known by now. How fucking old are you people??

Wacky Races was amazing. Perfectly done with them cereal and everything.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think the wormhole was a reference to the movie Interstellar which he's starring in. It comes out next month and involves a wormhole.
I thought it was that weird thing he saw at final confrontation in True Detective.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Surprised how many people didn't get the Uber/Lyft stuff. I thought those were pretty well known by now. How fucking old are you people??

Wacky Races was amazing. Perfectly done with them cereal and everything.
26-27 in Nov 27, thank you for asking. Shit I'm gonna be in my 30's soon...

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I tried to do my usual of running on the old treadmill and watching this on the tablet. Yeah, I had to jump off while laughing my ass off completely throwing off my rhythm and breathing like 4x.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
was kinda hoping they would devote an entire episode to satire of the ferguson stuff instead of just a quip about it. Ya know, something about how jumping to conclusions and assuming a person's guilt or innocence based purely on race is racist. A bit about all the white people knocking each other over to be the first to apologize for white privilege, etc, like morons, also making assumptions based on nothing.

Oh well, the jlaw satire was good at least.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Jennifer lawrence's butthole didn't get on the internet by itself Butters!"

LOL. Classic!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
was kinda hoping they would devote an entire episode to satire of the ferguson stuff instead of just a quip about it. Ya know, something about how jumping to conclusions and assuming a person's guilt or innocence based purely on race is racist. A bit about all the white people knocking each other over to be the first to apologize for white privilege, etc, like morons, also making assumptions based on nothing.

Oh well, the jlaw satire was good at least.
Didn't they do that episode a few years ago though? Seems really familiar.

I see I also have a 90 min south park recorded called "Goth Kids". It says it's the goth kids celebrating Halloween. WTF is that? I haven't had 90 minutes to watch TV yet, so I haven't looked at it. Is it something new, or just shows from previous years spliced together?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
goth kids is just the 3 old episodes centered around the goth kids.

wendy breaks up with kyle so he goes goth out of depression

vampire kids pop up and threaten the goth kids identity

the goth chick gets converted into emo and the other goth kids are targeted next