South Park

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Ok cool people like south park again?

What I don't understand is why people think this is some new thing. Other than like the first season or 2, Every season has been like this. Mostly great social commentary (which borders on getting preachy, which they also make fun of themselves for), or at the very least funny, with a few turd episodes sprinkled in. There was never a lull where the show became bad much less multiple seasons where it was bad, and this isn't some resurgence where the show became good again.

Watch Full Episodes of South Park online | South Park Studios

here you go, pick any season you may have stopped watching because you thought the show was now bad or something and i'll tell you the names of the episodes which are this season caliber or better.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Most of the people who post in this thread never stopped watching. It's the same people who have been posting in the South Park thread since 2005 or some shit on fohguild. If you think that this season is on par with the last couple of seasons then I don't know what to tell you. You're right, they've never had a "bad" season, or even an entire season of mediocre episodes, but this season is definitely the best overall in the past few years.

So you can go ahead and shove your hipster misinterpretation of this thread up your ass. We're all SP hipsters, and we all liked it before it was cool.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As usual, if you want to hate something, go read up on it on the internet. If you like something and want to keep it like that, stay the fuck away.

SP was always pretty unique with their approach to current events, sometimes it made for better stuff, sometimes it felt like they were just ticking boxes.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider

What I don't understand is why people think this is some new thing. Other than like the first season or 2, Every season has been like this. Mostly great social commentary (which borders on getting preachy, which they also make fun of themselves for), or at the very least funny, with a few turd episodes sprinkled in. There was never a lull where the show became bad much less multiple seasons where it was bad, and this isn't some resurgence where the show became good again.

here you go, pick any season you may have stopped watching because you thought the show was now bad or something and i'll tell you the names of the episodes which are this season caliber or better.
My fucking god you are intolerable. That doesn't even justify a serious response.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

This post. This fucking post.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So I'm guessing all of you Magic the Gathering Nerds just straight up creamed your pants.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
MTG nerd confirm that jargon was all legit? I dabbled in Magic and it sounded legit, to me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
MTG nerd confirm that jargon was all legit? I dabbled in Magic and it sounded legit, to me.
They seemed to use older cards at the start and some misnamed things and they sped up turns, at the end they had proper turn order for part of the final fight and recent cards

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I thought this weeks episode was only OK compaired to the rest of the season, i played some MTG back in the day but i was laughing way less then i have been so far this year. If it were not for Randy i would have called this episode a dud.