Space Tourism

I thought about space sex, but how fucking hard would that shit be.

You know all that Newton's Laws crap about equal and opposite reactions and shit.

You'd be going to thrust and away she'd go!! Bouncing all over the space pod or room you'd be in.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I thought about space sex, but how fucking hard would that shit be.

You know all that Newton's Laws crap about equal and opposite reactions and shit.

You'd be going to thrust and away she'd go!! Bouncing all over the space pod or room you'd be in.
Reflect more on the 'Bouncing'.

You're missing something key.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
On a serious note, the fact that we are actually starting to view trips into space as tourism absolutely amazes me. I hope I live long enough to see weekend trips to space become as commonplace as weekend trips to the beach.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I feel like with the state of the government the only hope for continued space exploration is if we can find a way to monetize it so I'm all for flying 1%ers to the moon until we come up with something better. The idea of mining asteroids for precious metals is pretty crazy also.

I think SpaceX had some sort of business plan to mine asteroids that are "near misses" of earth.

iirc there are between 6 to 8 of those asteroids each year and they said it wouldn't be that hard to bring them to a Lagrange point in orbit (where it's nether moving away from Earth or Falling toward it) for mining. Lots of platinum and I think they said water from comets. Water in space is probably extremely valuable.