Spartacus

iannis

Musty Nester
It was Kirk Douglas not Heston!

Heston was Ben Hur.

Edit: They won't do that in this story though. Crassus already knows what Spartacus looks like and has seen him twice. It would be cute if they did one scene where the captured slave army was trying to con Tiberius or something with the I'm spartacus bit and then Crassus just comes up and drags spartacus off to the rape tent.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually, the funny thing is, I think it was Gannicus that tried to do that for Spartacus in the "real" history right? I might be remembering wrong, but the slaves were on the run, and Gannicus lead a suicide charge to slow down the chasing legion. Either way, I don't think any of the leaders bodies were very verified. They could easily let anyone they want live. Gannicus has a pretty strong "redemption" storyline going, so maybe...but I'm not holding my breath, Deknight is a MASSIVE troll, and I'm sure everyone dies.
Gannicus died in that suicide charge. The only whose body they never found was Spartacus'.

So pretty much, if they follow history, all bets are off except on Spartacus.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My predictions:

Newvia fights Tiberius like she did Ashur

All the generals die except Spartacus

Spartacus' new love interest dies to save him

Gannicus' love interest is saved

Someone else gets ass raped

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gannicus died in that suicide charge. The only whose body they never found was Spartacus'.

So pretty much, if they follow history, all bets are off except on Spartacus.
Finally caught up but I agree with what a lot of people have said about Gannicus always being the best part of the show and one of the only decent actors. With that said I dont remember a lot of the real life events but for most of season 2-3 I always thought Gannicus was a fictional character, felt stupid after

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Crassus and his slave will be reunited in a 5 minute sex scene, and Tiberius will wander around camp with his pants off pointing at people for his guards to hold down for rapey time.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I don't care what happens at all except I am praying to the lord every morning and night that Tiberius rapes again.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hahaha holy fuck this show has really taken some strange turns. Caesar getting ass raped by a teenager. Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I thought that whole thing was a dream sequence or something. At least the writers aren't afraid to keep the show entertaining - *cough Walking Dead*.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
In a more-or-less unrelated note I saw the Spartacus game at PAX and was pretty surprised by how well it adopted the overall art style of the show, also had tons of blood and naked people.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
In a more-or-less unrelated note I saw the Spartacus game at PAX and was pretty surprised by how well it adopted the overall art style of the show, also had tons of blood and naked people.
Will we be able to rape Caesar in this game?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i like how much discussion Casesar rape has spawned...

i bid on a few of the items, my wife wanted one of the dresses and maybe ill try to get one of the cheaper tunics. halloween solved forever!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show would be epic if it ended with midget son raping Spartacus during a montage of flames and crucifixion.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i like how much discussion Casesar rape has spawned...

i bid on a few of the items, my wife wanted one of the dresses and maybe ill try to get one of the cheaper tunics. halloween solved forever!
Because the latent gayness of this forum is creeping up. All they can think about is the see where Argon got it on with his dude and the time Tiberius raped Caesar.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Because the latent gayness of this forum is creeping up. All they can think about is the see whereArgongot it on with his dude and the time Tiberius raped Caesar.
rrr_img_19084.jpg

rrr_img_19084.jpg

agripa

Molten Core Raider
In real life the last 6000 of Spartacus' rebels are caught by Crassus and crucified all along the road from Rome to Capua. I wonder if they will try to show that. 6000 people dying on crosses must have been pretty horrific.
Pompey was the one that captured the last 6000 slaves and crucified them not Crassus. The crucified slaves were placed at equal intervals along the 130 mile stretch of the Appian Way, which was the main road leading into Rome. To put that in perspective that would be going from Phoenix, AZ to Tucson leaving one crucified slave every 115 feet. Pompey also stole the credit for defeating Spartacus, this foreshadows the future rivalry between Caesar whom Crassus is his parton and Pompey.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Yes, he and some other former gladiator named Castus broke off from the main rebel army and were defeated by Crassus. I don't think they'll go that route in the show. My prediction is Spartacus gets a noble death, sacrificing himself so that Gannicus can get away with some of the remaining slaves. (women, children)
Actually, Castus is the black pirate dude.... I believe.