Dabamf_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_19084.jpg
ah hahahaha

I have no idea why that is so hilarious

rrr_img_19084.jpg

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
so my wife just won one of Lucretia's dresses in the Ebay auction and i picked up one of batiatus tunics. Also they just put up Gannicus', Crixis' and some roman armor. Is it over priced? yep, but meh you only live once.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
so my wife just won one of Lucretia's dresses in the Ebay auction and i picked up one of batiatus tunics. Also they just put up Gannicus', Crixis' and some roman armor. Is it over priced? yep, but meh you only live once.
Maybe you can buy the top half of Ceasar's and she could have a couple friends hold you down at random times and anally assault you so you could live the experience...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol.

for fucks sake midget son is a prick but he does do a great job at playing the role. His facial expression when his father asked about Ceasar being rudely handled was fucking priceless. Next episode is going to be even more over the top than the last. Best believe Ceasar is going to get sweet, sweet revenge on young Tiberious. I wouldnt be surprised if DeKnight had him plowed from behind by a steed.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
After a few years I finally caught up with this show. Was a HUGE fan of the first season, enjoyed the filler that was Gods of the Arena, then watched one episode of season 2 and was so turned off by Andy's replacement I dropped it. At the encouragement of a co-worker I torrented all of season 2 and 3 and holy fuck was it good. Orgis, rape, decapitations, epic fight scenes, and an actual story-- can pure visceral entertainment get any better?? No show has been able to make me say "haha, fuck no way!" on so many occasions.. So sad that this will be over in 2 episodes and that they won't be continuing it in some fashion.

And if Gannacus or Spartacus are defeated by Caeser, Tiberius, or Crassus one on one I will be fucking pissed. There's is no way any of them should be anywhere on the level of either Gannacus or Spartacus in fighting ability.. Imho only acceptable way for either of them to go down is under a hail of spears/arrows or by trying to 1vs10 roman soldiers.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I imagine they'll go down similar to Crixus; i.e they'll get overwhelmed and/or taken from behind (but only if Tiberius is in the battle).

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I imagine they'll go down similar to Crixus; i.e they'll get overwhelmed and/or taken from behind (but only if Tiberius is in the battle).
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed in the fact that Crixus was stabbed in the back like that, especially by the midget rapist pussy that is Tiberius of all people.. Only real negative I can come up with concerning the show is the fact that out of the main "villains" -- Caesar, Tiberius, and Crassus, only Tiberius is a possible death candidate. The other two are guaranteed to be alive at the end of the series simply due to historical facts... As a result, it will be interesting to see how they can manage to pull off a bittersweet ending to the show where Spartacus may lose, but still makes them pay dearly for it.