Spartacus

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Naevia is a dumb cunt and needs to die.
Spartacus Needs to fuck the wife.
Gannicus needs a 3 some with the young slave.

Also I really missed Crassus last episode, can't believe we went a whole episode without.

Also anyone know wtf is up with Crassus not wanting Caesar to shave? I don't see the angle.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think Caesar is going to infiltrate the slave army by posing as a freed slave. At some point we'll get a Caesar vs. Spartacus 1 on 1 fight.

Good episode.New slave chick is hot.Could have done without the gay sex.
^this

Gwendoline Taylor

tumblr_mgqav0ojSP1rlcaclo1_1280.jpg

also yes on turning the homo dial up too high.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Also anyone know wtf is up with Crassus not wanting Caesar to shave? I don't see the angle.
Roman men went shaved and considered those who did not barbarous. Hes punishing him for something.

Things I wish that were different in this show:

I wish that most of the prolonged and often awkward sex scenes were removed, especially the man love. What ever happened to implying something with cinematic technique without going into the gory and often distasteful details?

For the love of god enough of Roman units breaking into wild melees at every encounter; if they had done this in actuality they would never have had an empire to begin with. Enough of 3 near naked men assaulting 10-20 armed and armored troopers and cutting through them like butter.

I understand that things need to be entertaining but there are ways to do this without demanding such a herculean suspension of disbelief on the part of the audience.

In summation I basically enjoy everything about this show except for when they are screwing or fighting each other. Which is its majority of content
rolleyes.png
but I get what I can from it. That said it would be wonderful if HBO puts out another period series.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Is it just me or is Crassus son like a fucking midget?
I did not think they could find actor shorter then Tom Cruise but was proved wrong.

dangler_sl

shitlord
wow, a lot of you guys can't seem to stop thinking about the gaybuttsex... maybe it triggered something deep inside you.

Cybsled

Naevia is a dumb cunt and needs to die.
Spartacus Needs to fuck the wife.
Gannicus needs a 3 some with the young slave.

Also I really missed Crassus last episode, can't believe we went a whole episode without.

The only thing I could think of is he wants Caesar to go undercover or something. He could plant Caesar as a slave/gladiator/prisoner somewhere he knows Spartacus will hit to get him into the ranks of the slave army.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
The only thing I could think of is he wants Caesar to go undercover or something. He could plant Caesar as a slave/gladiator/prisoner somewhere he knows Spartacus will hit to get him into the ranks of the slave army.
Good point and probable.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
It's one thing is the sex scene somehow adds something to a story. It's another thing when it's entirely superfluous. Ham-fisted sexual portrayals on a cable show just get eclipsed by anything on the internet.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love how no one complained when they were showing orgies for the hell of it but they actually show a bit of the gay sex and now people are like "omg wtf why are they showing sex?!"

Take it down a level guys I don't think you'll catch the gay from watching it. Or you already caught it and you're trying to suppress it.

read some Kinsey bros, to a hetero watching same sex is a kin to seeing your parents fucking. Not enjoying the visual is normal, and a far cry from intolerance. you can turn the PC hipster dial down a bit as well.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know if you CAN catch the gay from the television, but you can be damn sure that if I do I'm gonna sue the hell out of not-andy. I will push his shit in so hard.

Cybsled

read some Kinsey bros, to a hetero watching same sex is a kin to seeing your parents fucking. Not enjoying the visual is normal, and a far cry from intolerance. you can turn the PC hipster dial down a bit as well.
Well, hetero male have no problem watching same sex as long as it's two girls ;P

Cybsled

Right, but you just said "same sex", which is a common term of M/M or F/F relations ;P

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Every Episode left should have Ceasar and Crassus, plus spartacus and the rest.
I dont know how they left out Crassus all last episode, Instead had his fucking Midget Son in it.
The pacing of the show really suffered due to this.