Spartacus

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Crassus is too much of a bad-ass, I was really impressed. The problem is this... Wasn't this season suposed to be about Cezar, so they can continue with a Cezar-centric spin-off ? If Crassus is too much of a bad-ass, Cezar will look lame, and the spin-off will be lame... Fuck !

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They really upped the gore this season, which is pretty incredible considering it was already one of the most violent TV shows I've ever seen.

Good stuff, though. Gannicus is still my favorite character. When he dies, I hope it's after a binge of wine and women and surrounded by dead Romans.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just watched this. Holy fuck was that a sweet opening episode. By far the best of the entire series. Really pumped for this season. I like pretty much all the featured characters. What are the odds Blondie fucks Crassus' kid?

Cybsled

I think it's more likely the son has sex with his father's ultra-hot slavegirl.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Went into this with some hesitation - but was pretty impressed. If they can keep this kind of pace up it will be a memorable final season.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
This episode basically made Crassus the new protagonist of the show for me. I'm now rooting for the Romans.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Every time I think I'm done with this show they air a decent episode. I appreciate the depiction of the slave army as not being entirely noble during the sacking of the city; although, the spontaneous slaughtering of a grain store merchant seemed a bit out of place/convenient.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This season is amazing so far. The character (and actor) of Spartacus is really coming into his own and is a massive improvement over how he was acted and portrayed last season.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Solid first two episodes. Btw, what the fuck did Caesar have that slave do to his junk?